Chapter 3: Monaco

Hello beautiful people. I have a surprise waiting for you all in the next chapter 😉 keep reading.

Camilla's P

Camilla's P.O.V

       "Out of all places that idiot chose to hide in Monaco?" I said. "That's a big risk."

"Not everyone was born with intelligence minha pequenina." My father laughed still clenching onto his cigar.

For the past thirty minutes, our discussion was regarding a perilous man with dirty deeds. Apparently, he owes papa big money. My assignment is in two days time, to kill him.

"This is him," Father spoke as he placed dozens of photographs on the desk along with important facts about my prey. I grabbed them one by one and studied them cautiously.

He was more of an old gent with grey-white hair around his balding blotchy scalp. Wrinkles boring deeply into his skin. A fatigue neutral expression was very common in all the pictures almost looked like the same face was photoshopped into every picture. He was chaperoned by enormous fit bodyguards, I mean their biceps are bigger than my head.

"Now for the plan, you will definitely have escorts but they will not be with you during your homicide it would..."

"Draw attention." I finished for him nodding my head.

"Exactly! However, they will be around you, watching in case anything goes wrong which I'm certain nothing will."

        Carelessly he took out a map from the cabinet behind him and neatly unfolded it on the brown coffee table.

"Our recent statistics state he is currently in Monaco like I told you, in Monte Carlo, it's too risky for him to move around because Moneghetti has a police station and it's a small town...only fifty yards. He isn't dull-witted as well to hide in Fontvieille it's underpopulated, therefore..."

        "Therefore the only site to hid is in Monte Carlo it's a larger district, along the coast so he can make a quick escape in case something goes wrong for him." I pointed still observing the spacious detailed map.

"You will not fly directly to Monte Carlo; you are to land in Nice airport, when you are at Nice you will meet a man with the name Jean-Pierre Leroy. He knows his way in and out. I'm convinced he has men on the lookout but you must behave and play the role of a tourist. The destination is the Monte Carlo casino. There is a chance you might not encounter but when the clock strikes twelve he and his army of men will march to room 210."