Chapter 28: Plans

I'm back! What's up homies? Here's a new chapter! Don't forget to

Here's a new chapter! Don't forget to...

              I'm back! What's up homies? Here's a new chapter! Don't forget to

By voting ⭐️ commenting 💎 and most importantly enjoy!    

                        *********************

    Camilla's P.O.V

           Easy to say the following days after such an intense session and a happy family reunion my twenty four were tantalizing. Alejandro's family was nothing but acceptable and marvelously genuine to me.

        His mother constantly on the call and it wasn't long before both families joined for a feast. A small gathering at our compound and the scent of Brazilian food that was satisfying to inhale. My mother and Alejandro's mama mashed well in the kitchen, from complimenting one another and the entertainment that came from brand conversations of Chanel and Louis Vuitton.

      Then came the gratification of having my siblings and his pulping skillfully by mocking each other. Part of it went like this:

       "So this is the famous brainy Adrianna." Antonio ridiculed kissing her hand un rushed.

        "So this is the flirty celebrated Antonio?" Adrianna gave me a questioning look.

       "The one and only." Alejandro grinned wrapping an arm around my waist.

       "What's going on here?" Walked in the person who shouldn't have set a foot in this room. "Antonio don't you dare fucking touch her." He ripped them apart.

      "Relax Mateo we were just getting to know each other." Antonio winked at my sister smirking widely.

      "This boy." Mateo groaned taking hold of my sister away from the flirtatious piece of chocolate Spanish cuteness.

     "I think we are going to make an amazing duo." Carlos shook hands with Antonio.

     "Only difference is Carlos is a dumbass." Adrianna said.