Chapter 36: Back to you

I'm back babies! Enjoy and vote ⭐️ please! And listen to the song for this chapter! Just swipe above!

Unedited tho!! I'll edit soon.
**********************

    Alejandro's P.O.V

    The day Camilla was kidnapped everyone gathered around for the conference to
discuss further attributes. Her mother was not pleased with the situation and now she's lying on the hospital bed while her father throws anger and rage over his men through the phone to find Vincent's men.

    I couldn't even think well. My head was spinning and I was fuming. He could hurt her, he's ruthless, merciless and callous. I could only imagine the things he will do to her and that's not an acceptable image.

There was nothing we could do. Vincent hasn't called and it was difficult to reach him. Diego was no where in sight.

The fucker was probably kissing Vincent's ass right now.

When I lay my hands on him no one will be able to stop me from ripping his throat.

It's been a few weeks. Actually to be precise one month! Who would have thought it would take this long. Vincent was keeping her for long only to get to us. Make us boil in anger and it was working. Today we were attacking. Enough is enough.

We got a letter from Camilla's twin, Kane, he gave us Vincent's location because he just got access to the ICT room but he didn't know where they were hiding Camilla. He wanted to come back and help us, but I insisted he stayed as he would be a useful connection to us as an insider.

    Apparently Vincent was staying underground in one of his club. The one in the city center. A populated area, to keep himself lost in between the Americans.

I went to the basement to check on the men. My father was keen to supply men to Camilla's father.

    All these men were trained to face danger and sever conditions. Defensive tactics were taught and physical altercation. They all had warrior spirit.

  They were all well and fully supplied. Ready to fight.

    At 10:03 pm the vans were outside. We got in and took off. Mateo was driving and Carlos was going through the plans again with the squad. My brother Antonio drove one of the vans.

    I sat back and the one thing on my mind was Camilla. Thoughts of her bashed through my head. Her smile, her voice, the way she looked at her food with aww. I smiled just at the thought of her.

   I'm going to get my baby back one way or another. I'll go through anyone just to have her safe back in my arms. I promised myself.

     Twenty minutes later, we parked a few blocks away from the club. It was noisy and stuffed. The amount of people filled up
the vacant street and the cars honked noisily.