Chapter 24: First Date?

Salut! Babies...what's up?

                    ************************

Camilla's P.O.V

I ran as fast as my feet could carry me. The exhaustion was not coming from my body but my heart that sounds as if it's faint at the moment. The heels wrapped around my feet got really annoying and I ended up removing them to throw them away from my trembling hands.

    "Camilla...Camilla where are you going?" Alejandro's voice boomed in my ears. There was no time for explaining, hell my mind needed to explain to me what I just saw.

    I couldn't be hallucinating, if I was it would have been an occasional thing. It was real I could feel it erupting through my body.

   The escalator was taking too long, I was an impatient woman and this situation wasn't helping.

   'The stairs will do.' My mind argued.

   "Camilla for the love of good where are you going?" I didn't reply but I heard him shuffle through his pants removing a phone, I guessed because he was talking with Mateo the next minute. "Cancel the plan, I don't know what's up with Camilla she's running like she's gone bizarre." I glared at him but kept chasing the thick stairs to the bottom.

    "Adrianna seems to be having the same issue excluding the running." Mateo's voice was loud enough for me to hear.

   "We are coming." Alejandro finalized as we reached the bottom floor.

   Introduced to the hot atmosphere, outside the garden was packed but my eyes never left the center where they all stood like a newly formed family. I hadn't been recognized yet so I searched for Adrianna to check on my probably fazed sister.

    "Adrianna..." she hugged me tight enough to release pressure from my lips. My hand automatically ran across her hair...hot wet drops were forming on her soft skin. I had to get her away from here before she looses control and another panic attack takes position.

   "Mateo." I sigh ready to give him orders. He wasn't hesitant when I gave her away to him. He buried her deep into his chest. "Where is Alexios?"

"Something came up he had to go." Mateo in response. "What's wrong with her Camilla?" He looked pained to see her in such a trance.

"Please take her home. Let her shower and eat something. Don't ask her anything I'll explain soon enough, in the meantime I have something to follow up." He nodded and carried my sisters weak body in his arms.

"Alejandro.." My voice barely came out as a whisper.

    I was prepared to tell him to leave but instead he wrapped his huge frame around me. He didn't know but he was sure something was wrong and there really was a problem.