Birthday

I woke up at the sound of alarm. My excitement to spend time with Luke hadn't helped me sleep. I slept around 2am when finally the thoughts running wild in my mind made it enough tired to just shut up.

It was still 7am in the morning. So I had good amount of time to complete my morning chores and yet be ready on time. I hurriedly went inside the bathroom for a hot shower. After a rejuvenating bath I dressed up in red full sleeves T shirt which shaped my body perfectly paired with black jeans.

Ryan was way too happy than me. He wore his favourite blue shirt and combed his hair precisely without my help. Seeing him so joyful always makes my day. After the breakfast we made our way fast to aminoraplex. After a twenty minute ride from the bus, we finally reached.

My eyes just froze at the sight in front of me. Luke was standing near the ticket counter. He wore a grey t shirt which did perfect justice to his muscular body. His eyes had a sparkle in them today. His beautiful facial features made it hard to look away from him...his torquiose eyes so captive.

"Hurry hurry!! The movie will start!" Ryan yelled and broke my gaze from Luke.

"Yes let's go...we don't want to miss the first scene, do we?" Luke said to Ryan while approaching us from the counter.

"Happy birthday Luke. You look good today" I said with a handshake. I knew I was lying coz he looked great each and every day.

"Well Thankyou. And definitely it's a happy birthday" he replied smiling and looked at Ryan for a handshake.

I realised that Luke actually came early just to buy tickets for us. That's a sweet gesture I murmured to myself without him noticing it. We went inside and got seated in the middle row. The whole theater had pin drop silence in it. The movie started and all the sound effects brought the theatre alive. Cars movie title was displayed on the screen and everybody started whistling. This is the reason why I like to come to theatres to watch movie, the energy of people coming here and enjoying is contagious. Ryan was too absorbed in the movie. During interval too he was adamant on not getting up from his seat, just incase he would miss the scene. The movie ended with all the people cheering and clapping their hands with joy because mostly the theater was filled with kids with their parents. Really amazing how kids find joy in such small things too. Luke also seemed to enjoy the movie as well; a beautiful smile was lined on his face.

Ryan was hungry by the time the movie ended. So we trio went to the pizza parlour adjacent to the theater.
Ryan got along well with Luke. In fact he liked his company so much that they even planned a movie marathon next Sunday, that too without me! From his talks with Ryan, it seemed that he mingled well with kids. 

After having our pizza, Ryan wanted to be home. Luke drove us home. Ryan got down and kissed Luke goodbye.

"The day hasn't ended. Let's go to the park.", Luke said in a questioning tone.

"Okay." I said, butterflies rising in my stomach.

************************************

This chapter is especially updated for Medha(md_medha) and Aditi(digkoyf).
Love you both😘