Ballet Competition

-Gwen POV-

Ej and I rush to the backstage. We can already hear that the competition is starting and that Renesmee is first.

We finally get to the backstage and Ej does his mind control on the guard so we can get through.

"I'll turn invisible and go onstage and tell Ness to stop" I tell Ej.

He gives me a nod while I turn invisible and be quite. I see Nessie dancing to our fathers song, its such a beautiful piece but I will never EVER forgive him.

"Ness, its Gwen. The Cullen's are here get off stage" I whisper.

She turns around to where she heard my voice and stands normally while the music suddenly stops.

"Im sorry everyone, I can't do this" Nessie says and runs off stage while the crowd is confused about what is going on.

We all run outside and hop into Ej's car and drive home.

-----------------------

-Alice POV-

Okay that was super weird. A girl in the ballet competition just ran off stage, her name is Renesmee and some how she knows Bella's Lullaby. Her name is weird though, I'v heard that name somewhere before. Anyway Roasile, Me, Esme and our newest edition to the family Jennifer were all go for a girls night out. watching ballet is beautiful and I really enjoyed it however these two kids stared at us strangely. A boy with brown eyes and a girl with green eyes, they seem familiar but I just can't put my finger on it.

When we got home we told the guys everything.

"Yeah and then she just ran off stage" Jennifer says.

"Weird, how does she know my song?" Edward questions.

"Well, its nothing to really worry about. We still need to start packing and en-roll you guys to school at Forks." Carlisle says.

That puts a smile on my face but there will be no Bella to return to. I mean it has been almost 100 years, she'd have died.