Newborn

-Gwen POV-

My heart started to beat crazy. How on earth is Noah here?!

"Please let him go, he has nothing to do with this!" I plead.

"Do as I say and he'll live, and if you don't I wont hesitate to kill him."

I give him a nod and does a weird as laugh, who the hell laughs like that? He sends me off back to my room and I ask for Noah to come with me. Aro says no and I charge to get him but then I feel like something hit my head. All I saw was black.

--------

-Renesmee POV-

We land safely in Italy and Alice gets 2 fast cars and head to the Volturi's home. Our plan is for mum to go in and ask to join the Volturi with Gwen. While the rest of us sneak in and get Gwen out. I hope it works.

--------------------

-Bella POV-

I walk in the Volturi house and I am greeted by Alec.

"Miss Swan, we meet again. Why are you at the Volturi?"

"I would like to work for the Volturi with my daughter, she shouldn't be lonely."

"What a lovely mother you are, but Guinevere is not lonely" 

-------------------

-Edward POV-

I listen to Bella's thoughts to see whats going on. Oh no the plans back firing, Noah's here? Like Noah Rinaldi? HER BOYFRIEND? WHAT? Wait, why do I care? Yeah, I am her father but still its weird.

"Edward whats going on?" asked Jasper.

"They have Noah so they can blackmail Gwen"

"Noah? Like Noah Rinaldi?" said Jennifer

I nod. I look over to my kids, there giving each other a look.....ohhhhhh Noah and Gwen like each other and Gwen said that isn't true. Well........

----------------

-Jennifer POV-

We walk in and get Gwen anyway. 

Hey

I hear a voice. I look around and see Ej looking at me. I stop and wait for him at the back of the group.

"Hey" I say.

"So, how long have you been a vampire for?" He asked.

"Not long, around 5 years."

"Wow"

It was silently for a while. I then give him a kiss on his cheek.

"What was that for?"

I shrug and then felt his lips connect to mine.

"Really?" I hear a voice.

Ej and I turn around to see Renesmee standing there staring.

"We are on a rescue mission"

She then turns around and keeps walking foward...really fast. Me and Ej give each other a look and he quickly gives me a peck on the cheek.

We arrive to where Gwen is and get her out.

"Wait Wait. We need to get Noah"

Emmett nods and we trace the smell of the human blood...but it smells funny. Gwen runs into the room and we hear a scream, Gwen's scream. I use my vampire speed and walk inside the room.

Gwen was crying next to a body that was dripping with blood. It was Noah... in transition to become a vampire.

Yay! This time it was a long chapter and I am soooooo happy! Please vote and follow me. ARE YOU A FAN OF PRETTY LITTLE LIARS? Follow me because I will be writing a pll story next which will come out soon! Its about the next generation and I have so many ideas!!!

-wanheda46