Bella?

-Edward POV-

Jane lets me go after a while and runs of into the distance. I stand there a while trying to process what I just heard, father? What on earth is going on. I use my vampire speed to run down to the board line. I then see a few wolfs emerge from the trees.

"I need to speak to Jacob Black immediately." I tell them.

One of them gives me a nod and tells Jacob (threw their mind) to come to the boarder line. I then see a brown wolf emerge and transform to its human self.

"Hey bloodsucker, what do you want" Jacob says.

"I need you to tell me the truth"

"What are you talking about?"

"I think you know exactly what I'm talking about"

He gives me a death stare for a minute

"How did you find out?"

"Aro Volturi paid a visit and threatened my life to Gwen so she could join the Volturi. They took her."

"Shit"

Jacob transforms into his werewolf form and runs across the border. I use my vampire speed and chase after him to see where he is going. I then start to hear Emmet's thoughts, Alice had a vision about what happened with Aro and that Jacob and I are heading to Bella's house....wait Bella? So she is alive after all?

We finally arrive and we all see Ej and Ness run out. Renesmee runs up to Jacob and gives him a big hug, Ness looks towards me and my family and says

"So you know?"

"Yes and no. Its still a bit of a blur" I reply.

"You better come in" Ej tells all of us and starts to walk towards the door. A women comes running out.

"Ej, Ness what are you running fo-" she then looks at us.

"Bella?" I say.