chapter 2

this story requires you to be 13 years or older, if you are younger i warned you~

chapter 2:

Instead of my usual routine of wiping up the blood, and hiding the bloody tissues, I cut deeper. I examined the tons of scars from my thighs to my ankles. I put a slight amount of pressure on them seeing witch ones hurt the most.

I made a new cut, watching the red blood surface. I let the blood run where it wanted to and grabbed my phone.

I unlocked it and had 1 new message from Jennette. A tear fell on the screen and i didn't bother to wipe it away.

Good, I need her right now I thought.

The text read: 'why the hell did you lip sync in the Macey's thanksgiving day parade?! Everybody hates you now! 😑' I cryed more.

I replied 'sorry they told me to lip sync i didn't really have a choice.' Quickly a response appeared 'this is so not you Ari! you would have fought to be true! bye Ari!'

Tears streamed down my face, not knowing what to do. My fingers fumbled and found lexie and my texts I quickly typed in 'are you there?' 'Yeah. What's up?' She quickly responded.

'I just wanted to talk. i need help! everyone hates me! im all alone! please help me! 😭' I said. The little words 'read 1:14 am' popped up under the text. But she never responded, I waited. 'Im done! That's it!' I quietly spoke outloud.

---------------

hai again i hope y'all enjoy this story ♡