chapter 5

chapter 5:

My head reluctantly turned slowly to my window, I tilted my head up to look into his brown eyes. My jaw dropped, "shit." I said.

"Ari let me in," he said. I must have spaced out because he has been banging and pounding on the door. I unlocked the door, and with one motion he opened up the door and picked me up.

"Jai, put me down!" I screamed. I saw a drip of my blood land on his jacket. I'm dead I thought. Jai walked around the car and sat me down in the passengers seat, then he walked back around the car, sat down in the drivers seat, slammed the door, and drove us off.

"Why?" He asked.

"What do you mean. Why?" I mocked.

"why were you cutting yourself?" He asked.

"I'm a mess Jai I was trying to run away but now I'm being kidnapped by my ex." I looked over to him. Ooh bad choice of words, he looked hurt. He didn't say a word the rest of the car ride, neither did I. The car rolled to a stop. He turned to me.

"Come with me," he spoke.

"I don't really have a choice do I?" I said rolling my eyes.

He lead me to the door of a house. I was hesitant to follow him but he knew what I was thinking. He grabbed my hand.

"I'm not single!" I told him ripping my hand away. But he held on too tight for me to escape. I felt tingles up my arms.

'Stop what are you doing to me Jai!?' I thought.

He pulled me into a dark room. I was scared.

------------------------

erm, hai i hoped you liked it mkay bye - shee