chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Goo...dbye," Beau's voice crumpled and screeched. Beau froze. He didn't move. His body seemed frozen into place. Him, as a body, started to fall onto me.

I jumped out of the way, then I saw Jai. Jai with a knife in his hands, one with his brothers blood on it.

Jai just murdered his own brother for me? Wasn't this Jai's plan? Beau's lifeless body laid there crushed up against the wall.

I looked into Jai's eyes. "Ari we are leaving." He announced.

"No!" I said backing away.

"Don't be scared of me Ari. I love you. You think I would just kill my brother for anyone?" He voice sounded soft and he turned away.

I looked around him and he was crying softly. Beau moved one last movement. With all his strength he threw his knife with no control. It clanked against the wall and fell to the floor.

Jai finally dropped his knife to the floor and put his hands up in surrender. "Ok, yes, I am a murderer now." There was a long pause, "in fact, I murdered my own brother." He said sadly. "But there was a reason!"

He stopped when Luke cut in, "um... I'm still here and what the fuck did you just do?! You just murdered someone for a girl!! You killed your own brother!!" He said a tear dripping down his face. "Girls will come and go but not your brothers," Luke said in disgust of his brother.

Luke grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door. He pulled some keys out of his pocket and unlocked it with the secret key hole I never noticed before.

He opened the door pushing his dead brothers body along with it. He pulled me out of the room and we started to get away.

But Jai came out after us and said "Wait! Ariana please!" He begged.

I turned "what?" I questioned.

Jai got down on one knee. "Ariana Grande Butera will you marry me?"

*************

i feel like i was so young when i wrote this. wtfff