Chapter 5

Lee Hyjen's POV

I peeled my eyes open to be greeted with sunlight that struck my eyes making me shut them again. I completely forgot to close my curtains before going to bed. But the events from last night were a complete nightmare. I reopened my eyes and dozed off for a moment.

I stretched out but soon realised a weight on my waist. My eyes bulged out of their sockets and I looked at my side. Kim Taehyung laid there snoring loudly, one arm on my waist hugging me while his face is tucked in my side. I looked at his face, he looks like an angle but he is a devil. You know what they say, the devil can be a beautiful creature because he is a fallen angel .

I felt sparks as I touched his hand to attempt to remove it. I held my emotions in and removed it completely and sat up. I planted my feet on the ground and slipped on my sliders and went off to the bathroom to do another business meeting there.

After that I changed my clothes. Just a random white turtle neck shirt, and a light denim high waisted jeans that I tucked in the shirt added to that I took my light denim jacket and flung it over my shoulder. I went In front of the mirror to check my outfit after putting on some mascara and drawing my eyebrows and putting on Chapstick.

"What are you doing in my room?" Tae spoke suddenly. His voice was raspy and deep, it sounded so se.xy.

Lee Hyjen stop.

"You're in my room," I answered as I turned to him.  He looked around and his eyes went wide.

"Wh-wha-"

"You brought strippers in the apartment , but before I could even say anything you said that i am your fiancée so they left you." I explained to refresh his memory.

He looked dumbfounded.

I shook my head and sighed.

"I'm off to campus." I boldly said before grabbing my purse. He stood up from my bed and began to approach me. I cringed at his look. Red lipstick on his face and neck and glitter covering his body. His sweater was drenching in sweat. I can't believe I slept near him . Oh no, pardon me, I mean I can't believe he slept next to me.

"Go shower you look like a-"

"Who said you could go to campus." He snapped while glaring at me.

"I have my car and you can't control me," I said with a sarcastic smile.

"Who brought your car?" He asked while scoffing. He began approaching me more. Every step he took towards me I would take a step back.

"Jin," I answered. He approached me once more. My breathe hitched as my back hit the wall. I'm trapped. His hands flew to either side of my face as he began to lean in. I felt butterflies burst in my stomach. But I have to control myself.

"Do you do that when you're hungover ?!" I whispered a yell.

"No, but you really look beautiful." He complimented. I could feel myself blushing. I can feel butterflies, wasps, bees whatever you call it. But it made me happy that he thinks that I'm  pretty. You don't get hot billionaires to say everyday to you do you?

Lee Hyjen, control your hormones.

"Thanks, I need to go now, class starts about half an hour." I informed. He chuckled and back away.  I held back my frown I was disappointed that he got off easily.

-------------------------

"What were you doing with Oppa?!" A girl exclaimed as i entered campus. I sighed and rolled my eyes and fastened my pace.

"Ya! I'm talking to you!" She screamed.

"And I don't want to!" I screamed back. I hugged the denim jacket closer to me as I felt the world getting smaller around me. I felt everyone's eyes on me and I didn't like it. I don't like attention. Not a fan of it.

"Lee Hyjen!" Eyonna's voice interrupted my thoughts. I smiled and turned around to see her walking towards me happily. I opened my arms and she ran into them and I embraced her in a warm hug.

"Eyonna ! I missed you so much." I muffled into her jacket.

"I missed you too," she happily whispered.

We backed away from each other. We started walking at talking about some disgusting teachers here.

"Hyjena... Where's your ring?" Eyonna asked. I looked at her nervously and sighed.

"I don't want to wear it in campus," I said as I shifted from one foot to the other uneasily.

"What?!"

_______________________________________________

Kim Taehyung's POV

I spent the rest of the day in Lee Hyjen's room.why? I don't know something always drags me to her.

Does she like me ?

I smirked as I got this brilliant idea. I decided to search for her personal diary. I opened the nightstand's  drawer that was beside the bed and looked around. Nothing was in there except, her engagement ring.

"What?" I gasped

She doesn't wear the ring to collage.

I felt myself growing angry, blood boiling at the sight of the ring, does she have a boyfriend? I bet she doesn't want him to know that she is engaged to the hottest man alive. Me. I glared at the floor and an Idea popped into my brain.

_______________________________________________

I drove my car to her collage and came to a stop in front of the gates as I saw some students coming out. I slammed my fist on the steering wheel when I thought that she is seeing some guy.

No woman of mine does that .

I pinched the bridge of my nose and got out of the car. I slammed the door shut and as soon as I did that I spotted Lee Hyjen, and she was being called by a crowd of angry girls. I smirked and began to approach her.

She finally spotted me and I have her my signature smirk. I could hear all the girls squealing and freaking out which made my smirk bigger,

"You left something," I spoke. I approached her till there was a small bit of place between me and her. I looked beside her to see her friends gawking at the scene. I chuckled and stuffed my hand in my pocket to dig out the engagement ring.

I smirked as I took it out, I looked at Hyjen's face to see her jaw slightly opened looking at the ring.

"Taehyung n-not here," she stuttered as she looked at the girls beside her.

"Yes, here,"

I grabbed Lee Hyjen's arm and pulled it as she tried pulling back. I quickly slid the ring on her finger as I heard the girls gasping.

"Guys, Lee Hyjen is my fiancée!" I announced earning some happy responds and some not so happy mostly coming from the girls. I looked back and Lee Hyjen to see her broken. Her eyes were filled with tears.

"Why are y-" I whispered but i cut myself off because she started running. My smirk immediately turned into a frown. Why? Is she not ready yet?