Chapter 12

Just another heavenly pic of Tae Tae

Lee Hyjen's POV

I sighed in relief as I entered the apartment. It was three thirty already and I'm not that hungry so I could hold on. I just finished my class in campus, and I'm tired as hell and Eyonna wasn't with me today, so I had to face all those girls alone, but thankfully I got through them by running towards my car and escaping.

I walked casually to my bedroom and laid on my bed. I raised my right hand to my face and examined the ring, I'm soon going to be Mrs Kim Hyjen. I sighed and let my arm fall down to my side. This is tiring to think about.

"There is nothing much to do," I whispered to myself.

I sat up and I reached out and grabbed the remote that was on the nightstand and switched on the TV. I flicked through the channels till I saw SpongeBob. I giggled when I remembered those good days where me and Jin would dance to the theme song of SpongeBob. I was suddenly pulled out of the memory when my phone dinged signaling a new text message.

I switched on my phone and saw that it was a text from Taehyung and a picture.

Taehyung
Sent 3:55 pm
Had fun? I had to keep my eyes on you. Good thing he knows now ;)

I opened the picture that he sent. I gasped as the phone slipped from my fingers and landed on the soft duvets. It was a picture of me and Jimin, it was taken in the shop. Taehyung was in there? With us?  He followed me? But the TV , the news. It wasn't a coincidence it had to be him. He did that on purpose.

My eyes widened as I picked up the phone when he sent another text.

Taehyung
Sent 3:59 pm
Cat got your tongue? And btw I'm not the one who took the pictures, you think I have time for that? Pfft :))))

I huffed furiously and texted him back , he is still a jerk.

Hyjen
Sent 4:05 pm
You can't control me! You can't send people to stalk me! You have no right! I'm telling Mrs Kim right now! I don't care!

Taehyung
Sent 4:08 pm
You tell her and then try to find a way out of the apartment and an explanation to who that guy was, because my omma doesn't like her son's future wife to hang around boys that are like him ;)

I decided not reply back due to his winning in the conversation. He's right if I tell his mother she would be pretty mad that I hanged around a boy alone. She won't be pleased.

I huffed and fell back on the bed with my lips forming a pout.

I don't like people controlling me.

I pulled the covers for underneath me and pulled them on my body to cover myself.  Before I went to sleep I texted Eyonna.

Hyjen
Sent 4:28 pm
Eyonna would you like to go out for dinner. Just the both of us... Girl talk ;)

Crazy bi.tch
Sent 4:34 pm
Heck yes. Let's meet up at PAUL that is around the corner of you apartment at 8 k?

Hyjen
Sent 4:35 pm
Ok!!!!

I switched off my phone and placed it on the nightstand. I pulled the covers closer to me and snuggled into them. They still smell like Taehyung.

-----------------

I groaned while stretching, I just woke up from my nap and now is the perfect time to have a quick shower and change since I'll be going out with Eyonna.