Chapter 20

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
I'll be uploading the chapters by schedules now since school days are coming and projects are coming. So every Tuesday I'm going to update, I don't know what time but it's going to be Tuesday. If I didn't update, I'm most likely  suffering from writers block or some other stuff.

Writers block, I'm sorry :(
Pic of Hyjen <3
Lee Hyjen's POV
The next day

After finishing breakfast. I didn't spare Taehyung a look and I immediately rushed to the bathroom to change in my swim suit. It's a black one piece that has straps on the back which makes it cute. After putting that on I slipped on a par of short shorts and a white tank top. I headed outside and grabbed my beach bag. As I was about to exit from the door Taehyung stopped me.

"Hey, hey, hey. Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"What does it look like?" I bit back. He grunted . I looked down at his hands to see them clinched in a fist.

"Wait for me," he harshly said. I huffed and saw him trailing back inside the penthouse. I growled and crossed my arms. I cocked my hips to the side and padded my feet on the ground. I impatiently waited, and finally he came back wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of yellow shorts. I stiffened a laugh at his shorts and shook my head.

"What?" He snapped. I shook my head and headed outside.

We walked down the pathway till we were greeted by a deserted beach. Not a single soul was there, a private island? I thought people visited here. I frowned and made my way to the sand while Taehyung was trailing behind me. I found my perfect spot after searching. I set everything down and laid my towel on the sand. Taehyung followed my actions and placed his beside mine. I began rubbing Sun screen all over my legs and arms and chest, I've already put some on my face.

"It's been years since I came here." Taehyung spoke. I looked at him with curious eyes and waited for him to continue. I laid on my towel while he did the same.

"Because of work and collage I couldn't come here, my parents told me I had to continue to study and not to stop till I reach my fathers place which is the head of the 'Kim enterprise' I never wanted that. I guess you could call me... A playboy? A school bad boy? I've always liked partying and drinking alcohol and hooking up with girls. I never thought I would be a CEO and soon to be the head." I listened to his words carefully. I really don't know how to respond.

"W-well.. I never believed that alcohol and drugs can bring happiness. You have to create it." I said randomly. I wanted to smack myself so hard.

"Don't you understand. I loved drinking it would make the pain go away." He sighed. A wheeze of wind brushed Taehyung's hair to the side making him look like a god.

"What pain?" I asked.

He pursed his lips and looked down.

"Wanna swim?" He asked. I groaned. He changed the subject. I gulped as I watched Tae stand up and take off his shirt in the most sexy way ever. Then he took off his shorts leaving himself in swimming trunks.

"Come on!" He screamed while running.

I chuckled while nodding. I stood up and slid my shorts off and top. I blushed ten times more when I heard Taehyung wolf whistle . Nothing too flashy it's just a normal maroon bikini.  I hesitated to swim. I hated the feeling of sand on and in my flip flops, plus wet sand that never leaves your foot till its dried up and you have to pat it away. Ugh but guess what? I went. Because Taehyung couldn't leave my to make my own decisions he had to budge in.

I entered the salty water and sat down, the water reached my hips, I'm not planning to get my hair wet today. The sun burnt my skin and the cool water soothed it. It made me sigh in relief.

"C'mon pabo, are you just gonna sit there?!" Taehyung shouted. I glared at him and flipped him off.

"I don't want to enter deeper I'm good here," I replied. I laid back with my hands supporting my weight.

Its peaceful here. Its like every girls dream to be in a island with a se.x God. Yeah.

"I knew I'm a s.ex God from the start," Taehyung's deep voice cut my chain of thoughts. My cheeks felt on fire as I heard his words.

Did I say that out loud?! No no no no

I bit my lips and quickly got up, ignoring Taehyung's teasing comments about my thoughts. I quickly went over my towel and laid on my back there. Trying to have an actual tan, because I look like a sour cream girl.

(The dolannnss!!  Who is a fan of the Dolan Twins?? Because I am !!! Follow me on Instagram @dolantwirls !!!)

-----

After tanning and having some fun and joking around with Tae, we went to this restaurant nearby. It sells burgers and all that unhealthy junk food, but guess what? I almost ordered two burgers, but I ended up with the bacon burger that had melted cheese inside that made my insides curl in pleasure when I saw a picture of it.

"How many days are we staying here exactly?" I asked as we waited for our food to arrive.

"Five days," Taehyung answered. Silence took over and I got bored so I started looking around the restaurant hoping for sims entertainment. I rolled my eyes and sipped on my coke.

"My mom wants you pregnant by the next three months." Taehyung bluntly spoke. I immediately spat my drink across the table making a mess. The liquid that was in my mouth was now all over Taehyung's white t shirt staining it brown.

"What the fu.ck?!" Taehyung screamed. Thankfully there is no one in the restaurant but still my cheeks went red and I crouched in my seat and looked at him with a puppy dog look. Droplets of brown liquid were splattered across his shirt making him look like he just got out of a paintball match and he is the one who lost.

"I'm sorry, that's kind of a sensitive topic for me," I whispered while looking down.

"Fu.ck yeah you should be sorry! You spat and stained my shirt !" He shouted. I flinched and pouted.

"Well you just don't say that bluntly!" I raised my voice.

"You stained my shirt with your drool and coke!"

"It's just a white-"

"It's my favorite !" He snapped. I furrowed my eyebrows and before he could say anything else the waiter came with our food. After setting the food down I expected him to leave but he didn't.

"Ma'am is this man bothering you?" He asked me with a sincere smile. I opened my mouth to speak but Taehyung cut me to it.

"And what is it to you? You're just a waiter! Don't you dare speak to my wife." He snapped.

Of course he had to bring up the wife thing. He cant stand guys protecting me or talking to me. But he has the freedom to be with every girl he desires... Minah

"I was speaking to her sir not you. Again , Ma'am is this man bothering you?" He glared at Taehyung I snapped out of my thoughts, my eyes widened as Taehyung almost had a fist to collide the waiters jaw. I shook my head quickly and gulped. My cheeks turned red from embarrassment. I glanced at Taehyung to see him shooting draggers at the poor waited. The waiter bowed and left. I blinked a couple of times before grabbing my drink and taking a huge gulp out of it.

"I'm gonna fire this shit," he grumbled under his breath. I stayed silent, but eventually, I rolled my eyes and began digging into my food because it's one of my addictions.

See you on NEXT TUESDAY
*HINT HINT*