Chapter 1

I use to be a regular teenage girl. I was a regular freshman in high school who was looking forward to summer vacation in New Zealand. When I came back, I was going to be a regular sophomore. We all have plans for ourselves, but our plans change. Change could happen for the best or for the worst. I think mine is for the best. It is difficult at times, but I get through it with the help of friends, family, and KJ Apa.

Hi I'm Emily, and this is my story.

"Oh my gosh! 5 more minutes Mia! I say.

"Do you really have to go?"

"Yes! No worries, I'll facetime as much as I can! I'll bring something back for you too!"

"Fineeeeee deal." Mia says smiling.

The bell finally rings and I literally jump out of my seat, grab my crap and run out of the room. I go straight to my locker to get my backpack. I'm heading towards the door when a couple people call my name. I turn around, and see a group of my friends.

"Think you can leave before we can say goodbye?" Jokes Lucas.

"Maybe." I say smiling like a dork.

One at a time my friends come to say goodbye and I take pictures with a few.

"I hope you know that I'll be back. I love all of you, but you're acting like I'm not going to see you again." I say laughing.

"We know, we're just going to miss you a lot." says Mia sadly. 

"I'll miss all of you too!"

"Emily! Come on, we're going to be late!" yells my older brother Tyler.

I smile at all my friends, walking away.

Making It Possibleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें