Prologue

This is the story of a 12-year-old girl who spent her days roaming the streets and leaving the city blue.

Literally.

The citizens would screech, hiss, and spit at her whenever she was seen by their own eyes.

The city labeled her as: 'The Megapainter'.

Riding her skateboard and wearing a helmet with the dark color of a midnight sky, she rolls along the concrete of Metro City's roads, using her trusty spray-paint cans to leave 'M's of all sizes on all the walls and windows she sped past, causing many unhappy citizens and shop owners.

But did she care? No, of course not!

None of that mattered to her, all she cared about was making her hero proud. No, it wasn't Metro Man like all the other people in Metro City. For her, it was the big-brained, blue, and above all evil villain known as Megamind. She was completely amazed by all the ingenious and evil schemes he did, every single invention, speech, and witty remark. Everything about Megamind left her in complete awe.

On a certain day while she was tending to her daily errand, she just so happened to be stopped by none other than the one and only Megamind's minion.

And that, was when the true adventure of the Megapainter began.