The Lonley Celestrial Mage

Lucy's POV
      Hey, my name is Lucy Heartfilia and I'm a Celestial Mage, but I'm also what's called, a wolfsoul. I'm 16 and single😒 But I think the single part will just stay with me for a while.
       Anyways, I go to a guild called, "Fairy Tail" in that guild I'm the only Celestial Mage there and possibly the only one left in this world!
(In this fanfic Celestial Mages are very rare and only 1 of them exists which is Lucy)
       So I don't know a lot about myself because I can't talk about my own magic without getting interrupted about people saying that "That Magic doesn't exist anymore!" So I don't really talk to people in my guild, I usually just read books at the bar near the end of the bar table really.
       I don't really have any friends besides my spirits. But if I open too many gates, I'll die.
       But that's not all, I'm what's called a "Wolfsoul" a human that can turn into a wolf to protect whatever. But there are some wolfsouls left in this world, I just know it.
       But hey, today is a new day! Everything will be different, hopefully..

*Narrating*
       Lucy gets ready to go to the guild and try to talk at least too 1 person in the guild. She grabs her keys and her purse, books about wolfsouls and Celestial mages and heads out to the Fairy tail guild.
       She usually has to pass the village of Magnolia but she can't, her wolfsoul will get triggered and will force itself to come out, so she goes threw the woods. She finally gets to the guild and she take a deep breath.
"You can do this Lucy!" She said to herself
Lucy opened up the guild door and yelled,
"Hi everyone!"
No response, Lucy was used to this. No one never even tried to talk to her.
" Same thing everyday"
       She walked over to the end of the bar table and she pulled out the books she brought and started to read them. Suddenly the guild doors swung open.......