Happy in action

Lucy's POV

I sprinted until the forest like a bunch of monsters were chasing me, I ran as fast as I could so no one could see me cry, to know that I'm weak... I transformed into my wolfsoul, still crying my eyes out after what has happened to me. Nothing could explain of how much pain I've been through, there was just too much that I couldn't handle.
Later that day, I sit in the forest just howling during the day and at night even though there is no moon or a full moon. I don't even care that I disturb everyone in the town, I just wanted to let everyone know, that their own celestial mage was hurt. The only one left and it's kind. Until......

Happy' POV

I just got back from fishing, but when I walk inside the guild, The guild, the was silent... no one was talking, Even Wendy. I walked up to Natsu, concerned.
"Natsu.... what's wrong with the guild?!" Happy starts to tear up, but he doesn't cry just yet.
"What do you mean Happy? Can't you see that everyone is happy?" Natsu answers like it was nothing.
"E-Everyone is silent.. DEAD silent. But not you and Lisanna I see."
"Phh, we'll be ok Happy!" Natsu said with a smile.
"Wait a minute..... Natsu, why are you with Lisanna instead of Lucy?!"
"Huh? Who is this Lucy?" Natsu asked
"LUCY HEARTFILIA!!" Happy began to cry, he knew that Natsu really did like her. But not Lisanna.
"OHHH! That little bitch, well Happy. She's kicked off of the team!"
"WHATT" Happy cried.
*Happy's mind*
"If Natsu did that, then..... LUCY WILL GET OUT OF CONTROL OF HER WOLFSOUL FORM!!! NATSU MESSED UP! EVERYONE OR HER WILL DIE BECAUSE OF THIS!!!"
*Out of Happy's mind*
"Happy? Happy are you in there?" Natsu waved his hands in front of Happy's face.
"Sorry I just blanked out, but I just realized that I'm out of fish!"
"But didn't you just go fishing today?" Natsu asked
Happy picked up the bucket filled with fish and flew over to a pond, dumped them into the water and came back.
"I don't know what you're talking about" Happy said sarcastically.
"Ok fine, we'll have fun buddy!" Natsu waved
"Aye......." Happy frowned. But he remembered about Lucy
Happy got a sticky note and wrote,

Dear Levy,
I need to know something about a certain type of magic, I need you too get all the books about Wolfsouls, I know you think that they are extinct. But they're not..... I'll explain everything later. But please just do as I say. This is about Lucy, so please get as much info as you can, I'll be back in about an hour so just get everything prepared in the guild hall. I also need you to get these people in the guild when everyone leaves,

Natsu, You, Gray, Wendy, Carla, Erza, and Gajeel. Make sure no one is there.
-Happy

Happy put down the pen and flew around the guild to find Levy. He found her sitting with Gajeel. Looks like their about to kiss, but Happy didn't care at all. He flew down as fast as he could to her and smashed the sticky note to her forehead. *And yes, Happy did break the kiss😪😒* Levy flew back just a little and looked at the note.

"Sorry Levy but it's important right now!" Happy yelled back and left the guild.

Levy's POV

Well, I was sitting with Gajeel and it was about 11:30 ish so we're all just tired. We were talking until Gajeel just came closer and closer too me. I knew what was going to happen! He was gonna kiss me! Until, HAPPY HAD TO COME AND SMASH A NOTE ONTO MY FOREHEAD BREAKING OUR KISS!!
But then I read the note, I quickly up and went to the library. I started to study about Wolfsouls like crazy. Gajeel came in, but of corse didn't help.
"So why are you doing this?" Gajeel asked
"I don't know, but it's about Lu-chan!" Levy answered
"Blonde chick?" Gajeel questioned
"Yeah sure, what every you want to call her."
"Why are you doing it though, I know your nerdy side too."
"UGHH, Fine! Happy asked me to study about Wolfsouls, a type of magic that has been extinct for years!"
"If it's extinct, why does he want to know more?" Gajeel questioned even more.
"I don't know, but hey. THE BOOKS ARE CALLING GAJEEL"
To be Continued......