Lisanna X Natsu

"Hey everyone! Natsu and I came back from how are jobs!" Lisanna smiled.
       "Hey Lisanna! You look so beautiful today!" Wendy said with a bright smile.
       "Awww, Wendy! You're so sweet!"

       Everyone in the guild started to crowed around Lisanna and Natsu at the guild door and started to ask how their job went. Everyone expect 1, Lucy. 
*Flashback*
"Hey Lucy! I need you to come to the back of the guild please! It's for a suprise for my sister!" Lisanna whispered at Lucy
The poor blonde did what she was asked and was attacked by Lisanna, giving her cuts all over and bruises all over too.
"Oh, Whoops! Sorry I thought you were an enemy! But I mean you look like one!" Lisanna laughed and kicked her hard once more and left.
Lucy got up and tried to get back into the guild.
"Everyone, help!" The blonde cried out
"Lucy-San! What happened!" Wendy cried.
"Lisanna attacked me and did this too me."
"What Lisanna would never do that!" The whole guild started to yell at her saying that Lisanna was innocent
She even got into another fight and got hurt even more
*End of Flashback*

      Lucy had enough, she didn't care about what Lisanna would do to her, she already gave her scares, wounds deeper than any and memories that will never leave her head. She got up and got her things.
      She walked passed Lisanna and Natsu, but it doesn't go as planned. Lisanna got hold of her arm and held on tight, the poor blonde yelled as Lisanna change her hand into her cat claws and digs into her skin.
       She quickly removed her arm from Lisanna's arm and started to tear up a little bit.
       "OI! What where you're going loser!" Lisanna yelled
       "I-I was just leaving...." Lucy said in an annoying voice.
       "Hey! You don't talk too 2 S-Class wizards like that! Get some manners and respect from your stupid Mom!"
       "Don't. Bring. Her. Into This....."
       "I mean, I don't really have to listen to you.. I mean you are just a weak wizard, like your Mom! No wonder she's dead! She was too weak to even take care of her useless self!" Lisanna yelled.
       The whole guild went silent, Lisanna laughing and the whole guild looking at Lucy, knowing that she was in so much pain. But no one said nothing or did anything.
       "So is this what you do for a living? Make people feel like nothing even matters in the world now? Or do you just want the attention that you always want and want more of everyday!" Lucy started to yell. She walked up to Lisanna and slapped her across her face.
       Natsu stood in front of Lisanna and started to tell Lucy,
       "Look, Lucy. I have some news for you. Since Lisanna came back, I wanted to spend time with her, so did everyone else on the team. So, we're kicking you off the team..." Natsu then walked over to Lucy and said right into her face with everyone watching in silence
       "Lucy, you're Weak! You alway rely on the other teammates to save you, you can never finish at least 1 job without me by your side. You always need me, you hide behind your spirits and you named a kick and a punch after you, like what does  "Lucy Kick!" Or "Lucy Punch!" Even mean? I mean it's just a punch and a kick and you just added you name to it!?! But I'm sorry Lucy, but you aren't aloud on the team anymore....." Natsu then stepped back to Lisanna and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
      It hit Lucy hard, she started to cry. 1 tear after another. A river of sadness keeps on coming down and not stopping. She runs over to where Erza, Gray, and Wendy are and starts to scream at them.
       "Are you guys ok with this?!? Me just getting kicked out of the team?!?" Lucy yelled.
       Wendy stayed quiet and held Carla very tight, tears rolling down her face too.
      "L-Lucy, What Natsu said. Was t-true, we are..... k-kicking you off, the t-team...." Erza said quietly
      Gray stood in silence... He didn't know what to do.
      "W-What?! AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH?!"
      At this point, Lucy was bawling her eyes out, she didn't care about what she looked like. She was heartbroken to hear such things from her family. 
      "SO IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?! TO RE-PLACE ME WITH LISANNA?! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU GUYS TO DESERVE THIS?!" She cried out
       "THATS BECAUSE YOUR USELESS!" A voice from behind cried out.
       "N-Natsu?!" Lucy cried out again
"How could you even say that?! After all we've been through?!"
       "Sorry Lucy, but you know it's-"
      "But you know it's true Lucy!" Lisanna interrupted.

      Lucy then went out of the guild doors crying, everyone in shock. Everyone was silent, the rest of the day at the guild was dead. No fights, no laughter, no drinking any booze. The only people who were ok were Natsu, Gray, Lisanna, and Erza.
      Everyone beside Team Natsu, were dead silent, until a cry of a wolf, in pain filled the the sky, the guild and the guilds heart........

To be Continued......