Awareness

I woke up. "Damn, it was a dream." - I grinned, but then I came to my senses. What. The. Hell? I wasn't at home. Everything around me is made of wood. This is clearly not my room. Window. I have to see what's behind the window. - Uh, what ?! Outside the window there was a beautiful view of the river, the meadow and ... Fjords? The mountains? - Holy shit, (y/n). Control yourself. Don't panic. Relax. You were abducted, drugged and stolen. Therefore, you got this crazy dream. Huh. I touched my neck and it struck me like a current, the place under my ear was slightly burning and tingling. What could it be? I went to the mirror ... -No. No-no-no-no-no. That's all. The end. What is this shit on my neck? Is it that f*cking symbol that was on the back of that asshole that I was chasing in a dream? I was talking to myself. I must calm down. I looked around the room. There lay a clothes neatly folded on the chair ... Stop, and where is mine and why am I in the underwear ?! Not this ... I was f*cked and thrown in a house in the ass of the world ?! Well, no, I can't be so "lucky". I decided to see what clothes I had been offered. You know, this is one of those times when better I would not look ... It was exactly the same clothes as that guy from my dream. Everything fell into place. -Well, I have disappointing news for myself. You've been stolen by a maniac, branded, and now he wants you to wear clothes clearly like his. F*cking fetishist. "But I need to calm down," - I told myself. Okay. Let's see who wins. And what's that? A phone? A player? Strange, I should turn it on. Uh, a tracker? And who should I keep track of? Or is it to track me?
Okay. I'll see it later. Anyway, I put on clothes that I was offered. I looked in the mirror. I didn't think that I would say this, but it suits me. Black slightly tight jeans, a gray T-shirt, white socks, and a sweatshirt with an incomprehensible symbol for me all over my back. Was it a scarf or something? Some kind of a mask, sort of like. I went downstairs. The whole house was made for a dark tree. There were spacious hall, kitchen, bathroom, refrigerator, full of products. It's necessary to eat. I'm starving. After lightly eating, I began my little investigation.
So, what we have. I'm in an incomprehensible place, in an incomprehensible house, in clothes I've never worn. There is a tracker on the table. I need to track someone. There is still an incomprehensible character that I had a dream about and whose symbol "flaunts" on my neck. So. No means of communication are observed. Conclusion and objectives:
1. You're in complete asshole.
2. Perhaps you're the victim of a maniac.
3. You are alive (for a while).
4. Find out in which country and in what city you are.
5. Find any city.

-But how? -and then my eyes fell on the tracker. The red dot flashed on the screen, like a challenge. -Okay. Do you want to play? Let's play, but you know, you are already excluded from the list of winners. So, my journey has begun.