Meeting

As I was about to leave, I looked again in the mirror. I touched the symbol on my neck and felt the inner warmth and pacification, as if someone that you love was hugging you. What it was, I could only guess. Taking a backpack, putting a tracker there, a couple of canned food and a few bottles of water, I left the house. And then my breath was caught ... I was always fascinated by mountains and rocks. Stone boulders went up behind the clouds, the river paved it's way between them and it was so contrasting against their background, like a vein on the hand. A cold, wet and salty wind blew into my face. It could mean one thing. I am near an open and large water, perhaps the sea. I began my journey into the unknown ... I walked along the path, but soon it ended and I came to some shed. Further, judging by the tracker, I had to cross this hill and my goal was behind it. I had to go, no, run along the rough terrain. I really want this nightmare to end as soon as possible. However, rising, I was waiting for another disappointment. To my regret, the hill was not my goal. There were hundreds of hills, higher and steeper than the previous one. I felt uneasy. The hand stretched involuntarily to the neck, stroking this strange sign. I do not know why, but I felt better and calmer, I had a feeling that this way, I won't go alone ...

About two weeks have passed ...

Stocks ran out, water too. The last time I ate berries two days ago. The sneakers are worn out, my feet were rubbed out into blood and meat. The sweatshirt and jeans were also unwell. Dirty and shabby, they lived out their time. All these days, going to sleep, drowning in tears, thinking that I would die, I just touched the symbol. One touch ... What happened then, I don't know. It felt like I was covered with a blanket with my head, I felt peace and comfort, someone was definitely near during this connection, but who? I understood that this is something more than a symbol. What does it mean, AW? Who can it belong to? I can not die, I'll find out. I'm sure to find out ...
In the morning, when I woke up, I realized that I had a fever. My legs almost didn't move, but I had a premonition that I was near. He's near. I don't know who, but he will help. Whoever this person is. I'll go, even if I'll die on his hands. And now, finally, after more than two weeks of wandering ... I see the city, I look at the tracker. He is there. My mysterious stranger. I descended from the hill to the road. A thick fog crept down from the mountains. "Not now, please," - I thought. Coming closer to the city, I saw a sign: "Welcome to Bergen, Norway." I grinned, apparently I really didn't have any problemswith a geography when i was studied in the school. Damn, this city is endless. And the fog in addition. In what part am I? And where is he? We are so close and so far away. Come on, (y/n). You can stand it. Run! Just run! Where? Never mind. As long as you have forces, as long as you believe, you won't stop. Bridge. Fog. Abandoned cars. I feel. I feel him... The symbol began to burn the skin. He is there. In the fog. I'm here ... And I'm running. The last forces. Every step is like the last and that's it. Silhouette. He looks like me. A sweatshirt with this strange symbol on the back, a face behind a mask, a ragged backpack and a tracker in his hand. I found him. He's looking around in search of me, I was sure. The f*cking fog. I want to scream, but didn't drink for 2 days. He notices and runs towards me. He, me and some ill-fated 200 meters. I'm falling. I'm dying ... He caught me.
"-I knew, I'm not alone ..." - he said.

That was the last phrase that I've heard before I knocked out.