Chapter 6: Hey, I Like Your Shirt

Lauren and Camila, despite their bickering every now and then, have managed to co-exist in their small dorm room for like a month now without a single broken rib or an infected scratch wound, in which, Ally and Dinah have been thankful for.

To keep the unstable peace up, Camila only needs to avoid her as much as possible, and to do that she has memorized Lauren's entire class schedule (they only have two classes together, thank god), as well as her regular routines (re: party habits and hooking-up patterns), by heart. That way, she'd know which corridors or staircases to avoid, or when to be in their dorm room at the perfect time, and by perfect timing she means successfully avoid seeing any naked butts or whatever body parts exposed when she unfortunately comes in at an inopportune moment, since Lauren seems to be quite an exhibitionist as Camila has proven one too many times.

Not only is Lauren not too bothered in being walked in on by Camila mid-sex, she also doesn't seem to care if Camila sees her entire nakedness as she usually walks out of the shower without any hurry to put on clothes.

One time, Camila makes a mistake of scolding her and telling her to stop parading her goodies because it's distracting, and Lauren, being the smart ass that she is, manages to turn it around and make it look like Camila was a pervert for peeping. By some sort of insane plot twist, Camila ends up apologizing profusely and guiltily for accidentally looking at Lauren's body and promising not to do it again.

Since then on, Lauren has made it a point to flash her boobs every chance she could get, and Camila has a nagging feeling that her roommate does this simply to make her uncomfortable. Or maybe she gets off at the thought of exposing herself to Camila.... which, eww, Camila definitely should not be thinking of that because that's just so awkward. Lauren needs to keep it to herself.

The sound of the bathroom door opening snaps Camila out of her daydreaming, and she's almost dreading what she'll see, so she squeezed her eyes shut as she slowly counts one to ten in her head, giving Lauren ample time to be decent.

"Hey, I like your shirt." Lauren says.

Camila quickly glances at Lauren, figuring out if it's sarcasm, but she isn't even looking at her. She is busy finger-combing her damp hair while her other hand is fishing inside her wardrobe.

Well, at least she's wearing panties this time.

"Thanks?" Camila says tentatively, unable to look away from Lauren as she stares at the moisture dripping slowly down her exposed back.

She's enthralled, there's no other way to say it, by the tattoos covering Lauren's entire spine - from her dragonfly tattoo on her nape down to her lower back. She sees a butterfly, a sun, a lotus flower, a heart-shaped peace sign, a musical note, a tree, and a rose -- all seemingly random, but the way they were each turned into mandalas, everything felt interconnected despite the initial feeling of disconnect; the intricate designs, the heavy black ink interspersed with vibrant splashes of watercolor - it's pure art.

Lauren is a living work of art.

Camila blinks again as her focus returns to the fact that Lauren is still standing there, still very wet. She wishes she could see the droplets go all the way down her backside, but sad to say, Lauren's lacy underwear absorbs them like some annoying little party pooper, and all Camila wants is to rip Lauren's panties off of her just to let the damn droplets of glorious water drip down freely down her ass. Lauren's butt is so round and full that Camila couldn't help but wonder how her tongue would feel like licking those droplets up like she's some thirsty ass nomad lost in a desert who just saw a thirst-quenching mirage.