Chapter 11: Euphoria

It's past midnight when Lauren decides to go back to the dorm room hoping to God that Camila is already asleep.

The soles of her well-worn Chucks drag heavily on the seventh floor hallway, partially because she's dreading to see Camila, but also because she's high as a kite. And not just regular high, no, she smoked her special stash tonight - the best kind money can buy - which she likes to call Euphoria. Because that's what it does, with just a few hit it immediately sends her to the perfect place: to the ultimate state of mind, to heavenly bliss where everything feels good and nothing goes wrong, and it gives her the best Triple H out of all the strains she has ever tried. No, not the wrestler. 3H as in High, Hungry, and Horny.

It's like the ultimate high, where she feels everything; like her entire being is opening up like a flower in bloom, her mind uncovering the mysteries of the universe, like she's finally escaped the allegorical cave and realize that everything is brighter outside, and she sees the sun for the first time, and it's absolutely beautiful. Every little touch feels intense, every little thing surrounding her is sensationalized.

Imagine Lauren in this state of mind; a scary thought, actually, because sober Lauren already is a force to be reckoned with, but a high Lauren with less inhibitions and lots of ideas coursing through her mind? Oh, better get ready for unfiltered rants from this little troublemaker.

Usually, Normani makes sure she's not allowed to use her phone at times like these because oh boy will she stir up trouble in her social media. Either she'll rant on Twitter and antagonize a lot of people, President Trump and his evil cohorts included; or, she'll post jaw-dropping sexy ass pictures on Instagram, most of the time are too hot to handle that makes even Normani doubt her own sexuality.

Fortunately, tonight, Lauren is far too distracted to be thinking about her phone.

Usually, she only smokes this stash whenever she hooks up with someone, because when she's in her 3H state, her orgasms are the most mind-blowingly prolonged and intensified. And that's what she lives for, really. The munchies, the bliss, the best orgasms. She's a complicated girl with simple needs.

The thing is, tonight, while she already has satiated the two "H" in her euphoric state, she's still horny as fuck since she chose not to hook up with anyone, despite the amount of willing "victims" she has on her contacts. Okay, she lied. She did try to, but Camila's face keeps popping in her mind and it frustrates her endlessly to the point that she couldn't focus on the person she's making out with. God, how she hates Camila's effect on her!

So, she decides to leave the poor blue-balled guy named Brad (or Chad, she's not too sure, because the guy is British with too-thin lips and she couldn't understand heck nor shit what he was babbling about) with a promise of another "date" next time; a promise she's not planning on making good with.

That's why she's now back to her dorm room as itchy as a cactus, as horny as a homophobic bigoted Republican with suppressed sexual desires.

Leaning sluggishly against the frame of the door as she fumbles with her key, she tries to be as quiet as possible, having no desire to initiate anything with her roommate at this moment; knowing Camila, if she's still awake, she would wanna ask her a lot of questions, probably with a numbered list, and she'd demand some answers, that little nagger.

Finally managing to open the door, she sighs in relief when she sees Camila sprawled in her bed, mouth slightly open, and dead to the world.

She removes her jacket, barely able to take off her shoes and jeans, and then she slumps face down on her bed hoping that she falls asleep soon.