Vylad x Katelyn

Third person
The wind howled through the branches as the heavy water droplets soaked everything it touched. The night sky was darker due to the storm. Flashes of light lit up the sky with it's cousin of sound clapped loudly. A brown haired male walked down the street hugging himself trying to gain the warmth he desired. The sky clapped again making the green eyed man whimper unintentionally. He made a sharp left, walking into someone's front yard, not wanting to go to his brothers' house no more. He knocked on the wooden door gentle, shaking in fear and cold. Thunder goes off again. He knocked louder when he didn't get a reply. He normally wasn't afraid of storm but this one got his heart beating in a horror adrenaline. The man wouldn't be able to tell you why. The door opened to a tired looking powder blue haired women. The women growled slightly ready to punch whomever woke her up this late at night. Her hair mess in a bed head style; she was home alone and wanted to just rest without the pink
meif'wa. "Vylad?" The tough female questioned the soaked male at the door. Her expression softened as she sees the male dripping wet, shivering violently in the cold. Pulling him inside, she shuts the door to keep the cold out. "Thanks Katelyn" Vylad whispers his gratitude. She nods in response. Katelyn dragged Vylad upstairs handing him clothes to change into, pushing him into her room to get changed. The brown haired man examined the clothes; he believed this belong to Casey. (Is that how his name is spelt?) he set the clothes on the bed; grabbing the hem of his shirt to start stripping. The door jolted open and katelyn walked in. The powder blue haired women handed over a towel before leaving to another room in the house. Closing the door on her way out. The male giggles to himself, feeling lucky about not undressing before she barged in. Drying and changing quickly; Vylad walked downstairs with the towel in hand searching for the mistress of the house. He shivered slightly; the cold from outside still sticking to his bones. Hearing the sound of boiling water the brown haired man wanders to the sounds. Vylad finds Katelyn in the kitchen with mugs set on the counter along with a hot water bottle. She leans on the counter waiting for the kettle to boil. "Just put it on the bench" the powder blue haired female states like she read the male's mind. The brown haired man sits the know folded towel on the marble top counter. He sat down at the dining room table. The thunder strikes again, louder this time, as the rain falls heavier. Vylad let's out a yelp of fright, not expecting a sounds so loud, gaining katelyn's attention immediately. The male breaths out deeply trying to calm his nerves. Katelyn goes to say something to her male friend but goes against it. The ding of the kettle states the water is boiled. The powder blue haired female makes tea for herself and Vylad using the rest of the water to fill the hot water bottle. She tucks the light blue hot water bottle under her left arm grabbing the mugs. Katelyn motions to the lounge room with a nod once the green eyed man looked at her. Getting the memo, they wonder to the room with the couch. The mugs were placed on the coffee table. As soon as Vylad sat down his was wrapped in a woollen blanket. Looking at Katelyn with a question written on his face. She just smiles and hands him the hot water bottle. The brown haired male holds the item close to his chest; enjoying the heat it gives off. Without a though Katelyn sits down dragging Vylad towards her. Holding him close. He looks at her in confusion, even though he is enjoying the body warmth he wanted to know why. Again he was answered with a smile. For a moment they sat in silence, til Katelyn whispers one line. "The storm won't get you, especially with me around" everything Vylad feared seemed to fly out the window. The man wouldn't be able to tell you why he was scared of this storm but the man would be able to tell you how much he enjoyed her company.
----------------
What's this?! An update! How dare I.
Hiya! It's been a while I know but I've started my own gaming YouTube channel, so I've been focused on that... but anyway! Hope all your reads and writes are good ones.
Cats out!