explanation + a/n

hey guys! it's joy again ;)

disclaimer: grammar mistakes ahead!

i'm sad that i have to end this story T3T initially, i wanted to this to be a short story like 10 chapters?

i decided not to because i had so many ideas in my mind! i mostly improvise for most of my stories so ideas just flow, you know?

i wrote this based on the term, 5150, which is also a song by the oral cigarettes! i stumbled upon it by chance and researched the term. i thought it would make a pretty good story😂

i'm just gonna address some character's parts in this section. if you guys have any other questions, feel free to leave an inline comment here! i'll answer them 😊

--------

JUNGKOOK'S ROLE?

jungkook is like taehyung's coping mechanism.

most of you guys are curious about jungkook's role in this story. as mentioned, he's a figment of taehyung's imagination. he's not a ghost or a spirit. he is a character which taehyung's mind conjured up to help him cope with the trauma that he experienced.

but wait, how does he know about jin's attack on namjoon and all? taehyung actually sees all of these events but it's just that jungkook is the one repeating what he saw.

so whatever taehyung knows, sees or feels - jungkook will too. that's why he did not know about hoseok's true intentions cause taehyung, himself, was in the dark.

whenever taehyung is in denial, jungkook would always be there to voice out his opinion aka taehyung's innermost feelings. most of the time, tae does not heed his advice.

actually, i wanted him to be a spirit/ghost but i did that concept for mirror so ;)

YOONGI AND HOSEOK?

if you recall, namjoon and jimin investigated a hoseok-dedicated website in one of the chapters.

"if his lips curve into a sinister grin when faced with death. he is the one."

when yoongi was chasing after hoseok in chapter 13, he did not know that hoseok was actually someone that he idolised so much.

if you remember, hoseok 'heard ' this sentence when yoongi tried to kill him:

"-which will end tragically."

hoseok actually muttered this sentence, smiling. he knew that there was chance of him dying so he smiled. i mean, who would smile when they know that they are going to die?

that's why yoongi was hysterical, screaming out that it was a nice surprise. he realised that hoseok was the person that he admired a lot.

WHAT ABOUT SEOKJIN?

it's true that he tried to make taehyung stay in the mental asylum for as long as possible. he tampered with the reports that hoseok wrote in and wrote false ones by himself.

he suspected taehyung of the one who killed his brother, kim minjae (not jungkook if you guys were wondering)

if you're wondering why he's still in jail, because of good behaviour. i guess you could say seokjin's true colours have shown.

-------

i would like to thank everyone who read this story and for the support that it garnered over the past few months✨💫 thank you for all of your comments and love as well!

i'll be putting up a new story soon ;) so stay tuned!

have a wonderful week ahead and stay healthy ✨🌟 get lots of rest guys!

xx joy