New Home

It was raining out and three toon kids were inside a cardboard box shaking from the cold and trying to keep each other warm. Their names were Oswald who was the oldest, Mickey who was the middle child, and Bendy who was the youngest. "G-guys...I'm hungry" bendy said while looking down and Mickey and Oswald hugged him "me too" Mickey said as he coughed 'wish someone would come and help Us' he thought and Oswald sighed and just tried to keep his brothers warm from the cold.

A teenage girl was walking home from her job and saw a cardboard shaking and crouched down to see three kid toons trying to keep warm 'poor things, what am I saying!? I can't take Care of three kids!' she thought and took off her jacket and put it around them, they looked at her, Bendy with curiosity, Mickey with hope, and Oswald with a glare, the teen smile and held her arms out "want to come home with me away from the rain?" She asked and Bendy and Mickey smiled a little while Oswald still kept his glare. Bendy and Mickey crawled out from inside the cardboard box and she carried both of them while also holding the umbrella, Oswald just walked by her side while crossing his arms '*sighs* what am I doing?' She thought. When they all got home the teen put Bendy and Mickey on the couch and brought all three kids a towel so they can dry off. She checked the time on her phone and looked out the window and saw that it was still raining. She thought for a moment before sitting down on the couch "so, tell me about yourselves" she asked "i-I'm Mickey, and this is my l-little brother Bendy, and m-my older brother *coughs* O-Oswald" he said and she looked at him with concern and got up to get cough medicine for him, after she gave him the cough medicine she smiled at them "my name is Violet, and you boys dont have to worry about finding a home, you can all stay here,....but I do have one rule" she said and they all looked at her "see that room" she said while pointing to a certain door "dont go in there, its private, besides that you can go in any room you like" she said and smiled at them and when her phone rang she got up and left to go answer it "we're leaving when the rain stops" Oswald said "but Ozzie, she seems nice" Bendy said and Mickey nodded in agreement "did you two forget the reason why we ran away in the first place? I dont trust her..... And I dont want you two getting hurt again" Oswald said and the demon and Mouse sighed "c-can we at least stay for the night?" Mickey asked and Oswald thought about it and looked at the window and sighed "fine" he said and the boys smiled. Violet came back with three pares of Pj's, one black with white buttons, one red with white buttons and yellow pokadotes, and one blue with white buttons with a different shade of blue strips and she gave them all to them "do you boys mind sharing a room, I only have one guess room" she said "we dont mind" Bendy said with a smile which made Violet smile in return. The boys all took a shower a got dressed while Violet got the guess room ready for them, it wasn't really much, since she didn't really know the boys that much she couldn't decorated in a way that they would like, the same the empty dressers because she didn't want them to know about her special ability just yet, she wanted them to like her first before she would tell them, when the boys came into the room she saw that Mickey and Bendy were very sleepy and were rubbing their eyes and yawns 'aww!' She said and looked at Oswald who was trying to stay awake too, she picked up all three of them and put them into bed and tucked them in and was about to leaved when "Miss Violet" Bendy said which made Violet looked at three if them "c-can you maybe....tell us a bedtime story?" He asked and she smiled and went back to them and sat at the foot of the bed "sure, what do you wanna here?" She asked and when they picked a story (any story you want) she told them in a way that made them feel like as if they were in the story themselves! The soon feel asleep and she kissed them all on the forehead and left 'maybe being a mom isn't so bad after all' she thought and went to bed.