Babysitter

Oswald woke up and stepped out of his shared room with his brothers to see Violet running back and forth. The rabbit rose an eyebrow and went to table to see his and his brother's breakfast, he started to eat and was starting to get a little worried because Violet looked like she was late for something "Mom you look great, but what are you doing?" Oswald asked. Violet was in her FBI uniform and was putting on her shoe as she looked at Oswald "oh, yeah I am late, Look Oswald I have to go to work today because my boss is being a big jerk and I'm afraid I'll be gone most of the day but I promise that I'll be back to read you and your brothers a bed time story" she said and Oswald's ears went down "oh...is it a lot of work that you have to do?" He asked and the teenager went up to him and gave him a kiss on his head "yeah, I called a babysitter to watch over you guys while I'm gone" she said and he nodded.

Violet went into the boy's room to wake up the boys while Oswald finished his breakfast, soon Violet came out carrying a sleepy Bendy and Mickey to the kitchen, after she put the boys down the door bell rang "that must be them" she said and ran towards the door to open it to reveal her friends named Ashley and Laura "hi girls!" Violet said happily and hugged them both "hey Violet, so where are the little munchkins" Ashley asked "yeah, I wanna see them!" Laura said with a smile and Violet "before you do, I just want to tell that I didn't tell them my secret so plz don't say anything that would lead to it" she whispered and they nodded "what about that room?" Ashley asked and Violet shook her head "I don't want them to go in there" Violet said and they both nodded "boys can you come here!" Violet called out and Oswald, Mickey and Bendy walked towards Violet and looked at the girls "oh my god, their so cute!" Ashley yelled out and tried to grab one of them but they all ran behind Violet's legs which made Violet giggle "guys be careful with them....their not use to new people alright, especially a certain rabbit" Violet said as she smirked down at Oswald who looked away and pouted.

Violet smiled and crouched down to their level "guys these are the babysitters, Ashley and Laura, don't worry their not bad, if anything happens my number is on the fridge or you can just ask one of them to call me okay?" She said and they nodded. Bendy went up to Violet and held her hand "do you have to be gone all day?" Bendy said with a sad face and Violet nodded with a sad smile "I promise I'll be back before you three go to bed" she said and gave each of them a kiss on the forehead "be good okay" Violet said and stood up and hugged her friends and grabbed her keys and left.

The boys looked at Laura and Ashley waiting for them to do anything. Ashley and Laura looked at each other and smiled and crouched down to their level "what do you guys like to do for fun?" Ashley asked and Mickey smiled and grabbed Ashley's hand "I like to paint and draw, wanna paint with me?" Mickey asked and Ashley smiled 'he's so cute!' she thought and nodded and went off with Mickey while Laura stayed with Oswald and Bendy "what about you guys? What do you want to do?" Laura asked and Oswald went towards Mickey and Ashely "I like to listen to music and dance, oh I also like to sing too" Bendy said and Laura smiled "alright then we'll do that! But I do have to warn that I'm not a very good dancer" Laura said with a nervous chuckle "it's okay! I'll teach you!....besides I'm still learning myself" bendy said with a nervous smile and grabbed Laura's hand and brought her to the stereo and pressed a button to find a song he liked, after he found they song they started to sing a dance together. Very soon Ashley, Mickey and Oswald joined in.

Violet had finally made it to the FBI headquarters and signed herself in, she then met up with her partners GT and Awolf. GT grabbed Violet and shook her "girl where have you been?! The boss has been getting mad" GT said and Violet made GT stop "I slept in today that's all, plus I had to make breakfast for my kids and get a babysitter" Violet said and Awolf and GT looked at her as if she was crazy "what?" The teen asked and Awolf punched Violet's arm "ow! What was that for?!" Violet yelled "when did you get pregnant?! Your too young!" Awolf said as she grabbed Violet and glared at her "yeah! And who's the jack ass that impregnated you?" GT asked and Violet blushed and rolled her eyes "guys I adopted them, I found three kids on the street and I couldn't leave them there so I took them home with me, c'mon I'll tell you later while we're on our mission or on break" Violet said and walked off with Awolf and GT following her to go meet with another person named Rosalyn to give them some info.

Ashley was cooking while Laura chased the kids in the back yard. Oswald came up to her and put a chair next to her and jumped on it and stood up to be at least up to her chest to talk to her "hey Ashley" Oswald asked "yes Oswald" Ashley said while not looking away from the cooking she was doing "you know a lot about mom right?....do you know why she's...So secretive about that door" Oswald asked as he pointed to the secret door. Ashley sweat dropped a little and nervously chuckled "well....here let me put to you like this" Ashley said and turned off the stove and sat on a chair herself. "Do you trust your mother?" Ashley asked and Oswald nodded "Why?" The women asked "because I feel safe when ever I'm around her, and I know she'll protect me and my brothers, and I know she'll be there when ever we need her" Oswald said and Ashley smiled "well Oswald, have you ever thought that Violet had a life before she met you and your brothers? What's behind that door is something Violet doesn't want to show you just yet, she wants you to get to know her and like her first before she can show you, I know this because I was in the same position as you" she said with a sad smile "really?" Oswald asked and Ashley nodded.

Bendy then ran in with a worried face "Mickey got hurt" the demon child said "What happened?" Oswald asked clearly worried for his little Brother, thats when Laura came in carrying a crying Mickey "this little guy tripped and skinned his knee" Laura said and Mickey sniffed "he hurts" he said and Oswald and Bendy had worried faces "aww, you poor child, Laura go see if Violet has any band aids you can put on his knee" Ashley said and Laura left to go find band aids while Bendy and Oswald followed her, Ashley continued to cook for the kids

Night came and Ashley and Laura were putting the kids to sleep "c'mon kids, you have to get to sleep" Laura said and they all shook their heads "mom said that she would come to tell us a bedtime story" Mickey said and Ashley sighed.

That's when they all heard the door open, Ashley and Laura got up to check who it was to see Violet "hey Violet" they both said and the boys got up from bed and ran out of the room and into Violet's arms "Mom!" They yelled happily, Violet picked them up and smiled at them "hey guys, told ya I'd be back before you go to sleep" she said and they smiled at her. Violet thanked Laura and Ashley for their help and took the kids back to their room while Ashley and Laura left. Violet tucked the kids "okay boys, what do you want to hear today?" Violet asked "we wanna hear (the story you want)" bendy asked and Mickey and Oswald nodded in agreement and as always Violet told them the story they wanted in a way that made them feel as if they were in the story themselves! Very soon the boys feel asleep and Violet gave each of them a kiss on their foreheads and left. After that Violet took a shower and flopped on her bed and fell asleep.

(Ashley belongs to Filthyanxiety
Laura belongs to Laura516
GT belongs to thefoxoflegends
Awolf belongs to FNAF334
Rosalyn belongs to darkness-within99
Thanks for giving me your OCs for this book!
Also I'm thinking of putting other toon kids in here, like Alice, Boris, The cupbros, Felix, Etc. What do you think? Should I do that or just keep it as Oswald, Mickey and Bendy)