Mickey's art Teacher

Violet had just finished a painting of her three babies and put a fan in front of it so it can dry, after that she went to go hang out with her boys. "Guys do you want to go out for lunch?" Violet asked "Yeah!" They said in unison and Violet grabbed her keys and left with the boys.

After the little outting with the boys they all came back, Bendy was practicing his dance moves while Oswald practice his fighting moves. Mickey kept watching them wondering what special thing would their mother teach him 'bendy can dance and Oswald can fight....maybe she can teach me how to sing?...no, even tho she has an amazing voice that's not really what I want to do...Ozzy and Ben got to do special things with her from spying on her' Mickey thought and got up "something wrong little bro?" Oswald asked "I wanna do something special with mom too, you and Bendy got something special so I wanna get something special too" Mickey said and rubbed his arm while looking to the left.

Bendy went up to him and smiled "then go ahead, Mom might be doing something that you might like right now" Bendy said and Mickey nodded with a smile and left. Bendy and Oswald looked at each other before shrugging and going back to doing what they were doing.

Mickey looked around everywhere and saw Violet coming out of the secret door, but what surprised him was that he saw knives on a wall '...w-were those knives?...no, maybe I'm just imagining things' Mickey thought and went up to Violet "hi mom" Mickey said and Violet looked down and smiled "hey Mickey, what's up?" Violet said "um....could we do something special?.. L-Like how you and Ozzy fight and you and Bendy dance" Mickey said "oh...hmm..well sure son! We just Have to find something that we can do together" Violet said 'aww the little guy feels left out' the teen thought as she stood up "okay um..Video games?" Violet asked "...not really my thing" "okay then, cooking?" She asked and Mickey shook his head "um..fighting like your brother Oswald" "I kinda wanna do my own thing with you mom" he said and Violet smiled 'hmm...what can we do together that he would like?' Violet thought and remembered the time that at the store that Mickey kept on going to the art department "Mickey?" Violet asked and Mickey looked up st her "yes?" "Do you want to do art?" She asked as she bent down a little.

Mickey smiled and nodded and The teen lead the small mouse toon back to her room so they can do all types of art.

Mickey saw the painting drying on at desk chair and awed at it. In the pictured it showed All of them hugging and laughing, Oswald was on her right side and he was on the left while Bendy was in the middle while she was on top since she was the tallest one out of all of them.

Mickey smiled "mom did you paint this?" Mickey asked as he saw her taking out her art supplies and gasped and ran towards her and smiled like a child in a candy store "so many stuff" he said and Violet chuckled "yeah, so why don't we start?" Violet said "YAY!" He yelled and they both started painting and drawing, Mickey got paint on himself in the middle of the activity but they didn't care and just had fun.

Soon Bendy and Oswald joined in and all three of the boys got paint on them in which Violet had to give them all a bath but at least she now had something special to do between her boys