Oswald's B-day!

It was Oswald's Birthday, the little rabbit was turning 8 and Violet wanted to do something special for the little rabbit so she threw a little party for him.

"Boys do you mind playing outside for a bit" Violet said and they all nodded and were about to leave when Violet stopped them "what's the one rule I have when you leave?" The teenager said "call you if there is any trouble" they said in unison "exactly, go have fun!" Violet said and they ran outside, Violet quickly called Laura and Ashley and told them about Oswald's B-Day and to come over with a gift.

Violet used one of her secret abilites to decorate the house aquamarine and white for Oswald's B-Day, the back door was about to open and Violet opened the door to just a crack and looks down to see Bendy "yes Bendy?" Violet asked and saw that the little demon had to use the bathroom "I have to go Potty" he said and Violet almost cried from the cuteness but contained herself "alright but uh..you have to wear this!" Violet said and blind folded him and carried him and closed the door "why do I have to wear this on my face?" He asked and Violet took to the bathroom and took the blindfold off and smiled at him "oh nothing" she said and waited from him to be done so that she can take him back outside.

After he was done she took him back outside and waited for Ashley and Laura to come so that they can surprise Oswald. Soon the two babysitters came and smiled at Violet "so where's the little bunny?" Laura asked and Violet took their gifts and put them on the coffee table "their outside, I wanted it to be a surprise" Violet said with a smile and the babysitters smiled in return "alright c'mon let's go and surprise them" Ashley said and put the cake in the kitchen and lit the candles, Laura turned off the lights and Violet opened the door a little "Guys! Can you come in here I have a surprise for you!" Violet shouted and closed the door and the three of them hid quickly.

The back door opened and the three kids were confused "why are the lights off?" Mickey asked and hid behind Oswald "they were fine just a minute ago, but mom said that I had to wear something over my eyes" bendy said. Oswald rose an eyebrow and went to turn on the lights, when the lights turned on Ashley, Laura, and Violet jumped out "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY OSWALD!" They all yelled and Oswald smiled "wow! Thanks mom! B-but how did you do all this so fast?" Oswald asked and Violet smiled "secret" she said and Oswald pouted but smiled anyway.

Everyone had fun playing games and dancing to music, soon it was time for Oswald to blow out the candles and everyone sang the birthday song to him. After Oswald blew out the candles and everyone celebrated, after that Oswald opened his gifts

Laura got him an action figure from one of his favorite shows

Ashley got him how-to-build toy train

and Violet got him a remote controlled toy truck

Oswald loved his gifts and gave each of them a hug, after all the excitement Bendy was starting to get sleepy "you tired Bendy?" Violet asked and the little demon nodded and raised his arms to be carried, Violet smiled and carried Bendy "thanks for coming guys" Violet said to Laura and Ashley and they both smiled and waved "bye Vi" they said and left. Violet went to tuck the boys in and was about to tell them a story when Bendy stopped her "mom, can you sing to us instead today?" Bendy asked and Violet smiled "okay baby" Violet said and started to sing. Mickey and Oswald were a little surprised but smiled anyway and started to fall asleep.

After the kids went to sleep Violet finished her song and went to her room to think, next it was Mickey's B-day and she had to think about what to get him.

(Laura belongs to Laura516
Ashley belongs to Filthyanxiety)