Oswald's fighting trainer

Bendy and Mickey were playing in their room with Oswald just reading a book on the bed. After a while he wanted to take a break "I'll be back guys, okay?" Oswald said "okay Ozzy" Mickey and Bendy said in unison and continued to play with their toys.

Oswald went to the kitchen to get a glass of water when he saw Violet in the backyard with basketball shorts, a tank top and her usual red beanie that. He kept watching her, even tho he trusted her he knew she was hiding something from them, her chest lighting up and that secret door that she doesn't want them in are two big hints!

He kept watching until he gasped as she started practicing cool fighting moves on a punching bag 'I didn't even see the punching bag!' He thought and ran towards the back door and kept watching her. Violet kept on punching and kicking the punching bag until she did a flip and kicked the punching bag off the tree "Wow!" Oswald yelled which startled Violet.

The teenager got startled and turned around and got in a fighting stance but relaxed when she saw her oldest child running towards her "mom that was awesome! How did you do that?" He asked and Violet nervously chuckled "I thought you were with your brothers, what are you doing out here?" She asked "oh, well I was until I got thirty and went to get a glass of water and then I saw you punching and kicking that punching bag like a pro!" Oswald said trying to mimic a boxer which made Violet giggle.

Oswald then jumped on her and Violet caught him "Mom could you teach me your moves? Pleeeaaaasssseee!" He asked and she smiled "sure son, but some of the moves I do might hurt you so we'll start off small okay?" She said and the little rabbit nodded with a smile.

So for the next half hour Violet taught Oswald some simple moves she knew, the little rabbit was having some difficulty with the moves but the teen help him through it.

Soon Oswald got tired and yawned "seems like someone needs a nap" Violet said with a smirk "what? No!...I just...something got caught in my *yawns* eye.." Oswald said in a tired voice which made Violet giggle and picked up the rabbit "sure it did, c'mon little man, nap time" Violet said and Oswald laid his head on her shoulder and smiled and fell asleep.