Pietro

Pietro stormed into his Dad's office really mad. His Dad was surprised to see him so soon though he already expected it.
Pietro: Papa!!! Why do you have to do that?! I told you I have to get out of this country. I have to go back to Italy prima possibile! You don't expect me to be here especially after what happened with me and Michelle. Yet you cancelled my trip and hold my passport.
Papa Alfonso: Figlio.... You don't have to run away. You have to face the music! What happened may be heartbreaking for you but every heartbreak brings you closer to your one true love! Besides I need you to manage one of our resorts.....
Pietro: I don't know Papa. What happened has been too painful for me....

Flashback!

Pietro came to the Philippines with his parents when he was 12years old. They fell in love with the place. His Mom is a native of Cebu and the family prospered in the resorts business for years. He studied in one of the international school until high school. When he reached college, he studied in Ateneo de Manila University for a business degree. He learned the Filipino language well and a little of Cebuano dialect. He had a fair share of short flings and not so serious romances until he met Michelle Ramirez.
Carlo: Dude, I am telling you stories go around about Michelle.
Pietro: What about her?
Carlo: Well....for one they have been saying her being a flirt and a social climber. Basta pare we have been friends since high school at magkapitbahay pa tayo. I'm just concerned.
Pietro: Dude!!! Will you shut the fuck up about my girl. I know Michelle! At kahit we had a short courtship but man!... she hit my heart right on target. She's sexy, beautiful and totally umph! Basta...I love her. So if you want to keep our friendship, better shut the fuck up!
Carlo: Very short courtship indeed.... 2 dates that's it. At lalo pa nalaman niya na anak ka ng THE Alfonso Pascini.
Pietro: Basta! All I know is I love her and pag magkasama kami she just ignites me. I hope you also feel that with Maggie.
Carlo: Ours is different, ok? Maggie and I have been together for two years and I courted her for almost a year. Basta be careful with her.....guard your feelings. Alam ko you only act like this with her but instead na maging masaya ako sa yo dahil you found someone you love....she may not love you the same in return.
Pietro: Look Dude just mind your own business ok?
Carlo: Have you ever wondered why she never talks about her family? At sabi mo she studies in La Salle but have you ever visited her there? You don't even know where she live. Hindi mo ba naisip na may tinatago siya? A relationship must not work with lust alone....just saying.
Pietro: Carlo! If you really want to continue being my friend, stop meddling with my life, ok?! (He stormed away from him)

Pietro doesn't get what he mean....Carlo can be one annoying best friend. Well he met Michelle in one of the clubs and was introduced by one of his friends. He remembered that night....she was wearing a black mini dress hugging her body all in the right places. She is really sexy and beautiful. After they met, they exchanged numbers and had two dates. On the second date....they made love. She is one wild kitten on bed and he is loving it. They have been together for 10months now....the longest relationship he had....and Carlo knows that. He love to shower her with gifts even too expensive at times but he doesn't care.....he loves her.
Michelle: Honey....when will you bring me in one of your resorts? (Lambing niya habang nakahiga sila sa kama after one of their hot encounters)
Pietro: Hmmmm...may be sa semestral break? You can go home with me sa Cebu. (Tucked her hair behind her ear and planted soft kisses on her neck)
Michelle: Mga kaibigan ko kasi gusto magbakasyon. Libre mo kami? Please....(pouted and traced her finger on his jaw down to his chest then to his abs)
Pietro: Hon...hmmm....you really know my weakness. (Planted soft kisses on her clavicles and just above her breasts) We can arrange that.
Michelle: Plus airfare?
Pietro: What?! (Sat up and looked at her) Airfare? Ilan ba sila?
Michelle: Five?... Konti lang naman. Please....(planted soft kisses on his lips)
Pietro: I don't know. Maybe I can ask Papa if we can use our private plane.
Michelle: You have a private plane?! Wow! (Pushed him back to lie on bed and crawled up to him straddling his hips) Ang swerte ko talaga sa yo!
This ended up with another hot encounter.