Weekend

Mica woke up by a doorbell ring...she looked at her bedside clock 6:30am. Who would be coming this early? It's Saturday and she doesn't have any clients to meet until next week and she is planning to stay at home for the weekend. She lazily stood up from her bed and placed a robe on top of her nighties.
Mica: I'm coming!!! Who is it? (Rubs her eyes as she approaches the door)
She peeped into the hole...and saw Piet smiling with something in both his hands.
Piet: Good morning!!! Aren't you going to let me in?
Mica (sighs as she opens the door): You must be crazy! You are already awake and sweaty at this hour on a Saturday!
Piet (smiles lifting both his hands): I bought breakfast. Sorry Babe but I went out for an early run and decided to bring you breakfast. Di ba we're friends? Aren't you going to let me in?
Mica: Well I don't have any choice, have I? Come in. (She let her eyes roam his sweaty biceps and 6 pack abs na bumabakat sa sweaty shirt niya....yet he smells good....too manly....she shook her head...what is happening to her) At pwede ba huwag mo ako tawagin ng Babe!
Piet: Sorry..... Anyway I bought some pancakes, hash browns and mcmuffin. It is McDonald's na madadaanan ko going here and I have to jog pa (smiles as he placed the food on the table) I'm not sure if you want hot chocolate or coffee so I bought both.
Mica: It's ok. You don't have to do this you know? Parang ang dami naman nating kakainin.
Piet: I want to. Besides you are the only one I know from this building aside from the guards. Umupo ka na....sit. Have a breakfast with me. Ang payat mo kaya kailangan mo kumain.
Mica: Ahm...I have to change pa. Feel at home na muna.
Piet (looked more closely at her and ngayon niya lang napansin she is wearing a silk robe over her nighties mid thigh showing off her sexy smooth legs...he swallowed hard): You look great no need to change. (Smiles sheepishly)
Mica: Ugh! Ikaw talaga! Pilyo....now I have to change.

After she changed into leggings and shirt they had breakfast. They talked almost about anything and Mica was surprised that she feels comfortable with him. Parang matagal na nilang ginagawa ito every morning.
Piet: What are your plans for today?
Mica: Hmmm....actually wala. Stay here and do cleaning. Rest day today e. We have client meetings set for next week pero ngayong weekend wala. Si Erika uuwi ng province and si Cristy birthday ng kapatid niya and they went to Tagaytay for family bonding. So I'm left nothing to do and no one to hang out with. Si Mommy and Daddy out of the country din.
Piet: Well I guess...it will be you and me.
Mica: Ano?
Piet:Would you like to come with me? Pupunta kasi ako sa resort. Gusto ko naman may kasama.
Mica: Eh bakit naman ako?
Piet: Because I like you silly! Mica, I am asking you for a date. Would you like to go on a date with me? Spend the whole day with me I want to know you more. (He looked into her eyes and reached for her hand and held it)
Mica: Piet....I....I am not sure. (Withdrew her hand)
Piet: Look...I know we didn't get on a good start but I just wanted to know you better. I like you Mica and I would love to know you a little more. All I ask is a chance....I promise I would do anything that will make you despise me. I like to have some company and I want it to be you. Please....
Mica: Ok. Ang kulit kulit mo kasi. Besides it would also be a good break for me. Nakakapagod na rin sa trabaho.
Piet: Yay! Don't worry I will be a good boy (winks and gets up) I have to go for a quick shower and change then we will go if you are ready.

The ride to the resort turned out to filled with fun stories. Piet can really be a good storyteller and really fun to talk to. They entered the resort and was met by Anna (resort manager).
Anna: Sir Piet, good afternoon. I was expecting you in a week. Surprisingly you came earlier.
Piet: Hi Anna. I just need to unwind and invited my friend over. You know Miss Mica, right?
Anna: Hi Miss Mica. Welcome. Good to see you again.
Mica: Hi Anna. Ang kulit kasi nito ng boss mo. Napilitan akong sumama.
Anna: Naku Miss Mica. Feel privileged po hindi yan nag iimbita ng kaibigan si Sir (giggles) I know you are extra special una pa lang na kita ko sa yo (smiles) Bagay kayo (whispers to her ear and Mica blushed)
Mica: Ana, believe me. It is not what you think!
Piet: Hey, ano ang binubulong bulong ninyo dyan? Anna, I will be the one to show Mica her room.
Mica: Room? Wait...I thought we will just stay for a few hours?
Piet: We are already here Love. So might as well spend the weekend. If you need clothes we have a small boutique for clients but mostly beach wear. (Flashes her a smile)
Mica (frowns): I can't stay here. Mag cocommute na lang ako pauwi and please don't call me Love. Hindi tayo magkaano ano!
Piet: Ok ok. Mica pleeeease just stay for 1 night. Hatid kita bukas. Promise you will never regret it and it will you relax a bit. Pretty please....
Mica (looks into his pleading brown eyes and sighs): Ok. One night! Sinasabi ko sa yo Piet if you want to stay friends with me. Keep your promise.
Piet (smiles): Scout's honor. Let's go...I will show you your room.

It turned out that they occupied the last two villas at a secluded are in the resort. It has a separate pool exclusive for the two of them. Piet changed into his board shorts and sando and went to knock on Mica's door. She answered the door with her hair on a bun and dressed in red slip over dress with her swimsuit under it.
Piet: Hi! Ready to swim? You are too beautiful by the way (smiles widely)
Mica: Sus nambola ka na naman! Tara na nga.
Piet: We can swim sa pool first and later by the beach para makita natin ang sunset.
Mica: Kahit ano...basta you behave.
Piet: Promise! (Winks at her)

They swam in the pool and even had a fun race. He is a good swimmer but Mica has been in her school's swim team throughout college.
Piet: Wow! I never pictured you as a champion swimmer. Natalo mo ako (laughs)
Mica: I always love swimming and my Mom din naman kasi nag swim din dati...so she encouraged me.
Piet: The last time kasi we are here hindi tayo nag race. What else are you good at? Gusto ko mas makilala ka pa.
Mica (chuckles): Don't think I am superwoman or something. I do a lot of things but I am not really that good in all. Gusto ko lang maraming abilities.
Piet: Ahm...I don't believe you. I am sure you are just being humble. (smiles)
Mica: Believe whatever you want. Parang gusto ko maligo sa beach. The sun will set in a while and gustong gusto ko ang sunsets (smiles)
Piet: We can hang a few minutes here. May pinahanda akong merienda muna. Don't worry...light snacks lang not too heavy.

After their snacks, they walked towards the beach when the sun was about to set. Piet lay down his towel for them to set and feasting their eyes towards the sunset.
Piet: I really love sunsets. It gives me a sense of calm. Whenever the sun sets I recall the past events of my life mostly good.
Mica: I love sunsets too. Just the beautiful view.
Piet: It has always been my dream to watch the sun set with someone very special....and I haven"t done it ever. (looks at her intently) I never imagined it would be with someone sooo beautiful like you.
Mica (looks into his eyes): Piet....
Piet: I like you Mica....very much. Very very much and if you could only give me a chance to court you.
Mica: I...I don"t know.
Piet (held her hand): Pleease...
Mica: I don"t know yet if I am ready for another relationship Piet. Ayaw ko naman na mag yes and in the end paasahin lang kita. I don"t want to do that to anyone. What I can offer now is friendship....that's it.
Piet: Ok. (kisses her hand) I can wait my princess.