Michaela

Michaela Jimenez is one person who has always been blessed. She is the youngest daughter of one of the successful lawyers in the country Raul Jimenez and the successful entrepreneur and socialite Susan Sy Jimenez. She never had any problem growing up in one of the exclusive villages in Alabang. She graduated in Fine Arts from De La Salle but more inclined with photography and events organizing. After college, she put up an office with her friends and with the help of her parents money of course.
She had several lessons in photography abroad after college.
Cristy: Mica, I need your approval with these suppliers for the decoration for Crystal's 18th birthday.
Mica: Oh shoot! I forgot that I have to check on the cake. Let me see that? Ahm...ok naman to. (Looking through the list) You have to coordinate with Jeff for the set up of the audiovisual equipment and the band.
Cristy: Ok. Did you call Marlon about the prenup pictorial? We need to do that tomorrow.  Iza and Mick will be available tomorrow....the only time na ok sila. Paano ba kasi parehong doctor.
Mica: I already reminded him through text. Besides we have a dinner date later there we can talk (smiles)
Cristy: Ok ok. You two lovebirds should have get some work done. Hindi ba odd that you work together and parehong passion with photography?
Mica: Hindi naman. At least we share a common ground.
Cristy: Friend, ingat lang ha? Don't give everything....leave something for yourself.
Mica: I know....mukhang nagbago na naman siya.

When they were in college, Marlon was the star player of the basketball team. He is mestizo, tall and lean....so naturally maraming groupies. There were stories about him and some girls but no solid proof. They were in a relationship for 3 years and so far it has been going smoothly for Mica. They both have the passion for photography and both from well-off and well known families. They revolve in same society circles....the perfect pair. Mica has always been a sweet girl....she does not dress conservatively but still with intact value. No sex before marriage....but they almost did it several times.
Mica: Babe, oohhh. (Marlon has been sucking and planting soft kisses on her neck and his hand slowly inching up her breast teasing its peak)
They went Marlon's condo after dinner.
Marlon: Ah...Babe....you're so soft. (Kissed her hard on lips forcing his tongue in)
Mica: Oooh (let out a soft moan and she felt his bulge just above her thing) Babe! (Pushed him lightly)
Marlon: Babe....come on. We have been together for 5 years now (he whispers as he continues kissing her......his other hand inches up her thigh towards her gem)
Mica: Babe!!! Marlon! (Pushed him with more force and stood up)
Marlon (irritated and looked pissed): What's the problem Mica?! Di ba mahal mo ko?
Mica: Of course I do.....pero di ba sabi mo you respect my values? I am not ready yet.
I want to save it before marriage.
Marlon: Bullshit!!! Doon naman tayo patungo e...marriage! Di ba..,nagpropose na ko? You have been wearing that ring for months now.
Mica: We have waited for 5 years.....what's one year more?
Marlon: You...and your values!!! Look I guess we are tired now. I'll drive you home.
The whole ride to Mica's home has been quiet. After he dropped Mica off....
Marlon (talks on the phone): Hello....Trixie. Meet up tayo sa condo ko in 20 mins.

Mica has been crying for something talking to Daniella on skype. Her sister (3years older) is in Paris working as a sous chef in one of the famous restaurants.
Mica: Ate, am I wrong? We always fight about it. This is not the first time.
Daniella: Mica, you are not wrong ok? Your boyfriend is just one big dumb ass. I never like him from the start. He is too gwapo!
Mica: Eh...ate. I don't think being gwapo is one negative trait. He's been sweet din naman.
Daniella: Hmmm...I don't know. Di ba nahuli na yan dati nila Cristy? But it's you who refuse to believe it.
Mica: They did not have any proof ok? What do you think? I'm thinking of giving it up to him....you know...my virginity.
Daniella: Are you out of your mind Michaela?!!! If he truly loves you he can wait....what's one more year? At sana hindi tama ang ang gut feel ko.
Mica: Gut feel?
Daniella: That he is always been a cheat! He is just sticking with you because you are the perfect catch. Believe me dear sister....you deserve someone better than him.
Mica: Ate!!!! You are suppose to make me feel better (sobs)
Daniella: I love you my dear....that's why I don't say what you want to hear but rather the truth.

Erika: Alam mo sis....may point ang Ate mo.
Mica: Here we go again. You will bombard me again with bad vibes.
Cristy: I have been telling you that for years na rin. If only I had the proof to show you.
Mica: Gals! Please....we have work to do. Nasaan na ba si Marlon?!! We have to drive pa to Batangas for the location shoot.
Marlon (enters with all smiles): Good morning everyone! Hi Babe! (Gave her a peck at umakbay and she looked at him surprised)
Erika: Maganda yata ang gising mo?
Marlon: It is a work day.... So let's go.
Mica: Babe....about last night....
Marlon: Sssshhh....ok na. Don't worry about it. (Gave her a quick kiss on the lips)
The group travelled to a resort in Batangas.....Paradise Cove.

Cristy: Wow ang ganda!!! Napakaganda naman ng resort na ito, Doc Iza.
Iza: Yes super ganda! This is one of the famous resorts of the Pascinis. Family friend kasi ni Mama si Tita Susan from Cebu.
Erika: Ang ganda nga. Where's Doc Mick?
Iza: He is talking to the manager. Kahit kasi mga doctor kami we are both beach lovers and we wanted our prenup shoot in this setting. Gusto niya yata may pictorial sa yacht but owned by the only son daw e. Hindi sure if papayagan.  Marlon, Mica....ok na ang gamit ninyo?
Marlon: I'll just get some of the stuff sa car. Mica and girls you go ahead and settle sa cabins ninyo. Pag malapit sunset tayo mag set up.
They settled in their respective cabins and meet up at 5pm by the beach.

Mr. De Los Santos: Doctor Ramirez, I'm sorry but my boss won't allow you to use the yacht. Kung pwede raw as part of the background lang but you can't go inside.
Mick: It's ok. We understand naman. Private property naman kasi yun.
Mica: We can work through it Doc Mick. We will just wait for the sunset. Di ba babe?
Marlon: Yeah! Ok let's set up this umbrellas first to get the perfect lighting.
Piet has been watching the group up from his villa. One particular girl caught his attention......she was wearing a yellow mini sundress. She was taking shots from her camera as another guy doing it also. Even from a distance.....he can see she is beautiful with a beautiful smile. He did not let them to use his yacht for the pictorial....it is for his exclusive use. No one has ever been in it except for him and his parents.....hopefully if he ever fall in love again then he would sail away with her.

They looked through the shots after dinner.....
Iza: Grabe!!! Ang gaganda ng kuha?! I am so excited for our wedding Love! (Leans towards Mick)
Mick: You and Mica are truly gifted Marlon. Ang galing niyo kumuha ng photos.
Mica: Thank you din sa inyo for choosing us for your wedding. Though si Babe freelance lang...we just call him as my extra hand.
Marlon: It is always my pleasure Babe.
Iza: Aw ....how sweet. So next year kayo na ikakasal?
Mica (smiles): Yeah! We have not been planning yet.
Mick: It will be perfect....for you two will be perfect for each other.
Erika & Cristy (said in unison): Amen! (Chuckles as Mica shot them a sharp look)
....................
Jeff: Mica, alis kami sama ka?
Mica: Kayo na lang tinatawagan ko pa si Marlon.
Erika: Hay naku....hopeless. Let's celebrate sis!!! We did everything in flying colors. Crystal's debut and Iza and Mick's wedding. Hayaan mo na si Marlon baka busy yun sa family business nila.
Mica: We never see each other na nga these days.
Cristy: Eh kasi po....busy din tayo. So dahil tapos na and 2 accounts mag refresh naman tayo.
Jeff: Oo nga Mica. Sila Josh will meet us there sa club. Malapit lang sa condo ni Marlon. Pwede mo daanan dun. Samahan ka namin.

Mica pushed the doorbell 2x.......
Erika: Wala yatang tao....
Mica: One last.....Sabi niya sa akin kaninang umaga medyo masama pakiramdam niya. Baka may sakit.....
The door opened with Marlon wrapped with a towel around his waist and his hair is wet looking shocked.
Marlon: Ahmm......guys. You are all here.
Mica: You never answered my calls and texts. Akala ko masama pakiramdam mo? Why did you take a bath?
Marlon: I'm ok now.....now is not really a good time guys.
Trixie: Honeybunch!!! What's taking you so long? (Calls out and appears behind him wearing a towel around her body)
Mica was shocked.....she looked up to Marlon and slapped his face so hard that her hand hurts. She does not need to hear any explanation now....the proof she wanted to see for herself. She ran away as fast as she could with tears in her eyes as her friends calling out to her. Love truly hurts.....

💔💔💔💔💔💔

Next update.....their first meeting!