Getting to know each other

The girls are eating breakfast at the resorts resto....
Erika: Girls, uwi na ba talaga tayo bukas? Can we stay for another day?
Mica: Erika, we still have other work to do. Ok na yung 4 days and 3 nights tayo dito. I was a bit tired yesterday after we returned to the resort from the island na pinuntahan natin. I already took some great shots of Carlo and Maggie for prenup pics. We are done here for now. Besides we still have other accounts to work on.
Erika: Ay sayang. Parang gusto ko pa sana magrelax relax dito.
Cristy: We can do it naman again once we are set to prepare their wedding here. By the way Mica....kumusta na kayo Piet? Nag the moves na ba siya? (Lifted her eyebrows up and down)
Mica: Hay naku. Change topic please. (Rolls her eyeballs)
Erika: Ayiee!! I saw him approached you sa pool yesterday. Ang cute ninyo tingnan....bagay kayo.
Mica: Pwede ba....I had my share of heartbreak na. I don't think he will be the one to cure that. Masyadong feelingero .....basta! Parang naiirita ako sa kanya.
Cristy: Hmmm...pero agree ka naman na ang yummy nya? (Smiles teasingly)
Mica: Well...he's not bad naman sa looks department.
Erika: Sus choosy ka pa. Ang gwapo naman talaga ni Piet ganda pa ng katawan.
Mica: Sus kayo ha...ako naman ang nakita ninyo. Can we just enjoy breakfast without discussing nonsense stuff?
Cristy: Basta ako I think you look great together....parang love team sa movies. Team Micro....Mica and Pietro! (Giggles)
Mica: Cristy! You're so baduy....and please don't include me in senseless things. There will never be an US.
Erika: Pero aminin mo Mica super hot ni Piet! Ang abs ha deadly...tapos the mole he has just above his brow. Makes me wonder kung meron pa siyang mole in some parts. (Giggles)
Mica: Erika! Kung gusto mo ikaw na lang pumatol dun.
Erika: How I wish na type niya rin ako but it seems he's really into you. I think you both are meant for each other.
Mica: Whatever! (Rolls her eyes) Can we just finish this breakfast in silence? Nakakainis na kayo.

Piet entered the resto topless wearing just board shorts and looked like he just dried up with just a towel draping on his shoulders. He saw them and lifted his sunglasses and flashes them with his killer smile. How could he look sooo good....Mica thought. Ang hirap iwasan ang ganitong lalaki.
Piet: Good morning ladies. Hi Mica! Your breakfast ok? I can ask the waiters for extra serving.
Cristy: Hi Piet! Breakfast is fine...di ba Mica? (Teasingly nudges her)
Mica: Well yeah. Parang ang agang sumama ang hangin dito.
Piet (smiles and lifts one eyebrow): Ang fresh naman ng hangin dito a? I even went jetskiing and swimming early. You know what? you should see the positive side of things...Hindi yung puro negative na lang. You should smile often you are more beautiful when you smile. (He moved his face closer to hers and winks at her and turns around to go talk with his staff) Mica felt warmth on her face and her friends teases her.
Cristy: Mica, ang pula pula mo. (Chuckles)
Erika: For someone na masyadong type raw si Piet  and yet you are blushing!!!
Mica: Guys, Ano ba?! Besides we will never see him naman until the wedding of Maggie and Carlo.

It has been a week since they left the resort and they were busy preparing for the wedding. When Mica arrived in their office one morning.....
Cristy: Mica, we have a 10am appointment. We will meet the client in a nearby resto (smiles widely)
Mica: Ok (looks at her confuse) Bakit ang saya mo?
Cristy: Wala lang. Bakit ba? Hindi ba pwedeng happy lang ako? Anyway see you at 10am.
They went into the restaurant and waited for their client. They arrived 15minutes before 10 and they waited. At exactly 10 am, Piet came in wearing a white polo shirt and slacks with a wide smile on his face.
Piet: Good morning ladies! Hi Mica....we meet again.
Mica (smirks): Of all places naman nagkita pa tayo. Hey wait...we have a client (stops him from sitting on one of the chairs)
Piet (lifts an eyebrow): Cristy did not tell you? I am your client.
Cristy (smiles and flashes a peace sign to Mica): Sorry....I did not tell her. Good morning Piet.
Erika: Pero ako I knew all along. So what event are we going to plan now Piet? Your wedding?
Piet (smiles and looks at Mica): How I wish....but the girl I want still mine to conquer (winks at her) I am planning of a surprise wedding anniversary party for my parents. I haven't surprised them for a long time and it's their 30th. They waited for almost. 3 years since they have me. I was not able to surprise them on their 25th....so I am thinking of something grand.
Cristy: Wow that's soooo sweet. Di ba girls? So do you have any hotel in mind? Or are you going to do it sa resort ninyo?
Piet: Ah no.... Not on the resort. I am planning to hold it sa Sofitel. The owners are friends of the family and most of the family's important events were held there.
Mica (sighs): Do you have a theme in mind?
Piet: Nothing really fancy. I think a black and white party will do. Paborito kasi nila ang James Bond movies and it will be easy to convince them to dress up in tuxedo and gown to a supposedly formal dinner, Mas madaling ma itago ang surprise. What do you think? (Looked at her and smiled)
Mica (meet his gaze): Ok I guess. Besides ikaw naman nakakilala sa kanila.
Piet: Right....and you are all invited. Even if you work on this event I want you all to be there as guests as well. Maggie and Carlo will be there too.
Mica: I don't think that will be a good idea. We are professionals and we will be there for work not for socials.
Piet: I also consider you guys as friends. Once the whole event is laid out you can join in for fun. At tsaka it is not like a wedding na may sequence. I would like to even ask you Miss Jimenez to be my date.
Mica (raised one eyebrow and smirked): Sorry Mr. Pascini but business is purely business for me. If we are done here I will lay out the contract and Erika will contact you for signing. (Suddenly stood up and Piet stood in front of her with their faces just inches apart)
Piet: We are not yet done....(looked straight into her eyes and then wander on her lips) but....if you insist Michaela we can meet some other time. (Flashed her a smile that could melt any girl's heart) Dinner perhaps?
Mica took a step back a little bit flustered....silently scolding herself for being affected with his presence. Why does he have to be too hot to totally hate?!!! The smell of his perfume just warms her heart and the intensity of his gaze on her lips sent warmth to her cheeks.
Micah: Ahm...I have to check my schedule. I...I have to go. Excuse me. (She walked fast past him as she heard Cristy and Erika said their goodbyes and followed her)
Erika (giggled and whispered to her): See...I told you. He has the hots for you.