♛ Reward

There was nothing left of Pallas when Laelaps was done with him. Not because she tore him to shreds, but because monsters always dissolved to dust when killed, only to reform later. Hopefully Pallas wouldn't come back in a long time.

At first Grover was worried. Pallas hadn't told them where Percy and Annabeth were, only that they were alive, which he could have lied about. Then he remembered he could easily smell them out.

The group found the couple in a hole, covered by the trees Pallas had kicked flat. They were unconsciousness and looked as if they would never wake up, but Grover's eager bleating startled them awake.

Despite everything, Lin was still blown away that she was in their presence. They were heroes, and had saved the world from peril on multiple occasions.

Percy looked way worse than when he had accidentally Iris Messaged Lin. His lips were chapped and cracked, no doubt from the lack of water, and multiple cuts lined his skin. A good percentage of those would have created scars if not for the ambrosia the coin pouch generously provided.

Annabeth, on the other hand, just looked shaken up and dazed. Yes, she had injuries, but the ambrosia healed them up in mere seconds. Annabeth was brave, and pulled through, which Lin never doubted.

It took everyone's combined strength to pull the two up from their pit. When the task was accomplished, Grover tackled his close friends with bliss.

They had completed their mission.