Anything Can Happen Part 3

2 days later...

When they were in the car on their way home, Amy didn't say anything to her mom. She gave her the silent treatment.

"Amy aren't you happy that the doctor took the stitches out early!

I'll be happy when I get my chance to be a SoSo Def artist!

Amy! I told you, my decision was final!

Mom? Why are you acting like this? You had your chance mom, why can't I just have mines."

Nia sighs. "Fine the real reason is because when I was on the show I thought for sure I would win. I was super happy and confident. Then when I lost and he told me to leave the studio I fell into a deep depression and had to deal with bullying and hate.  I just dont want you to go through that.

But Mom, I love you, and if you really love me you should believe in me. I know in my heart that I could possibly win and you should too.

Amy I-

No mom, obviously you don't believe in me."

Amy puts on her headphones and blasts her music.

When they get home, Amy rushes out of the car and into her room and slams the door.

Nia plops on the couch and sighs. "Ugh, I don't know what to do to make that child happy." She looks at a book that Amy has on the floor. She picks it up, on the cover it says

AMY'S 💕 SONG BOOK

"Hmm, maybe I do know what to do!" Nia takes out her phone dials a number and begins to talk. "Hello! Yes, it's me! You tell JD that Amy is coming! And those kids better be ready because she's a beast!"