The Final Performance

As everyone was backstage talking to JD about their final performances wih their managers JD decided to make sue he had everything together before the show started.

"Alright, so everyone knows the order they're performing in, and everyone has all their lyrics memorized right?

Yeahh! All the kids say.

Okay. So now it's four of yall! Mark is gone. We all know what happened, that just means for some of you, winning the chain just got a whole lot easier.
And-"

Suddenly theres a knock on the door.

"Come in! Said JD.

Heyy everyone! Says Mark!

Mark! Amy says as she jumps up and runs and hugs him.

Mark? JD starred. What are you doing here?

Well, I ditched my dad at the airport. Once he realized I was gone it was too late. So I caught a cab here and wrote a song on the way!

Wrote a song for what?

The final performance JD.

Uh, you left, you don't get to perform."

Everyone in the room looks shocked.

"JD, it's not his fault he left, after all, he's just a kid. Come on JD! Said Nia Kay.

Yeah, please! Justice says.

Amy and Justice look at each other and
give off friendly smiles.

"Fine he can perform!

Everyone cheers.

But his performance better be great! Or I'll make sure he never spits another bar again!

Thank you JD! Thank you soo much!" Says Mark.

Your welcome!" JD says as he leaves.

Everyone except Nancy and Day and their managers get up and start cheering and dancing.

...
These were the orders of the performances.

Mark did great. He really had the crowd hype, and dancing and going crazy. JD and his friends were really amazed. "He has mega start power!" Said Da Bratt. He really put on a great performance.

Amy did too. She wasn't too hype and her stamina wasn't that good but she really put on a great show! She had the crowd singing her hook and dancing and cheering. "She's a crowd pleaser!" Said Mike Kalombo. She had a good performance overall.

Nancy's song was emotional. In the song she apologized for being mean. The song was basically about her being bullied which caused her to be mean. It makes all of the kids and their managers tear up. She looks at them on the side of the stage and they all smile at each other. They have all forgiven each other. The crowd had their flashlights on and was swaying from left to right. "She knows how to be relatable!" Said Bratt.

Then Justice performed. She had make up on the cover up her bruises from the fight. Her song was catchy and had a few members of the audience hype. She had some cool dance moves and did a really good performance. "She's pretty, she could bring in a lot of money from boys! "Said Mike Kalombo!" Her performance was really nice.

Day's performance was fun. The crowd was lit, his hook was catchy and the audience was dancing. "He's good!" Said Dlow. All of the girls were cheering for him. He started dancing and rapping fast and everyone went crazy. He also did really great during his performance.

"Thank you all so much for coming goodnight everyone!" Said JD.

...

JD was backstage in his dressing room with some of his famous friends.

"So who do you guys think should win? JD said.

Mark!
Amy!
Nancy!
Justice!
Day!
Day!
Mark!

Well, guys thanks for you're help! I'm gonna catch up with yall later but I gotta go!

...

As all the kids and their managers (except Mark's) were in the van on their way back to the house, Justice made a speech.

"We may not have been the nicest to each other, and a lot of shady and bad things happened in the house, but I want everyone to know that they did great tonight and best of luck to all of you!"

Everyone says awww and then starts up their conversations with each other.

"Who's ready to be SO SO DEEFF!!?" Mark yells as the van continues to drive.