PhotoShoot

"Alright kids come downstairs!"
Said JD.

All the kids and their managers come down stairs with their managers.

"Alright, so tomorrow you guys are gonna have a photoshoot! But today we're gonna head downtown so you guys can perform in front of the people outside and and get money. You'll use the money to buy clothes that express your personality for the photoshoot. Today wont be a deciding factor in the hit list. So go get dressed.

The kids and their managers all run upstairs and get ready.

...

When they get there, JD gives them a microphone and a speaker.

Amy POV

Nancy is doing great! She's mingling with people, spitting her verses and getting a lot of donations. JD said we have an hour and only 20 minutes in, she already has $40.

Justice was doing okay, she was spitting her verses for alot of people but they weren't really tipping her. So far she only mad $15.

Day was doing really good too. He was performing in front of a bunch of girls. Of course, and of course they were tipping him. He had already made up to $50.

Me and Mark were struggling. I know it sounds corny, but I felt a connection to him. I felt like we both were doing bad because of our kiss last night. "Baby girl." I keep replaying what he said in my head. I have a boyfriend wow! And soon I'm gonna have a contract! This could really be my big break.

At the end of the hour they counted up all the money we earned. I had $45, Nancy had $70, Day had $75, Justice had $56 and Mark only had $37. That kiss must have really affected him.

...

When we get to Cosco, JD tells us that he added $50 to our totals and to go shopping and pick out clothes that represents us.

I really looked hard because I wanted to be number one on the hitlist. Everyone was more so having fun, but I was there for bussiness.

...

When we got to the house all the adults were playing cards while the kids were in the kitchen eating.

"Wanna play truth or dare? Said Nancy.

Sure! Everyone agreed.

Me first! Said Amy. Uh, Day truth or dare?

Truth!

Who is someone that you think doesn't deserve the chain?

Umm, all of you. He says laughing. I'm the next soso def artist."

Everyone laughs and continue playing.

"Come on guys let's ask juicy dares! Said Justice.

Oh, I got one! Said Nancy. Mark, I dare you to kiss Amy!

What kiss? Mark says surprised.

No kiss, the one you guys are about to do."

Mark leaned in and kissed Amy. When they were done Amy started smiling and blushing.

"Aww someone has a crush! Said Nancy!

Everyone laughs.

Nancy, I dare you to kiss Justice! Day says.

OOOOO!" Everyone says.

They slowly and nervously lean in and start kissing.

"WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" All the managers say as they walk in the kitchen.