The Battle

It's now the 2nd to last week...

"Okay Amy, I'm gonna need you to be ready for this rap battle. Said Nia.

Trust me mom, I'm ready!

Okay, so JD is putting you against your little boyfriend, don't get shaken up and loose.

Trust me mom I wont.

Okay honey, just making sure.

And mom?

Yes baby?

Thanks for keeping our secret and not being mad.

Of course not baby!"

Mark POV

"Look, you better DESTROY Amy today!

Dad, it's a competition, not a war, it's not that serious.

IT IS! You better get number one on the hitlist and we're going home with a contract!

YOU KNOW WHAT DAD! I'm sick of your bullshit! Hitting me and cursing at me! I'm a FUCKING kid! Let me enjoy being a kid! I dont care if I win or loose! I'm just happy for the FUCKING opportunity!" Mark says as he leaves his room slamming the door.

Nancy POV

She's in the mirror in the bathroom in her room looking at herself.

"Look Nancy! You're gonna Destroy Justice and Day in this rap battle today! You're gonna show Amy and Mark's parents the videos you have and get them put off the show and you're gonna win!" She does and evil laugh as she continues to get ready.

Justice POV

Justice is the youngest in the house, so she isn't worried too much about the competition. She's confident with her verses but is just  in her room jumping around dancing to music.

Day POV

Day is in his room combing his hair rehearsing his verses in the mirror.
"I'm so gonna get number one on this hitlist!"

...

They arrive at this mansion with huge hip hop moguls. JD explains the competition and then they start.

First is Nancy and Day.

Nancy is spitting fire and doesn't stumble, but her punchlines are weak.

Day is rapping fast and has great punchlines and a nice flow.

Day is the winner.

Day then goes against Justice.  Justice shocks everyone with her punchlines. She even came for his breath.

Day is doing good at first but he ends up stumbling.

Justice wins.

Then Amy and Mark go at it.

Mark is spitting flames and really giving it to Amy.

Amy comes back even harder but she stumbles making Mark the winner.

Then Mark and Justice go at it.

Mark is doing great! Has a nice flow, good punchlines and a few good disses. For a second everyone thought he won.

Then Justice goes. At first no one is really into but then she says this...

"Get out my face Day with your really weak diss! I'm letting everyone know that you and Amy kissed! Your weak flow is really what I hate! Telling everyone thats here that you and Amy date!"

Everyone was SHOOK!

Literally! Everyone's face like 😱or 😳!

No one knew what to do or what to say. Everyone just stood in shock.