The Loser and the Untouchable Woman

Saturday July 13th 9:15 AM

Quavo was filled with growing aggravation as he looked up at the large white building in front of him. He was wearing a black sweatsuit with the hoodie pulled way up on his head and a pair of shades covering his eyes. He was praying that no one would recognize who he was and ask him why he was there.

"You ready unc." takeoff came over and threw his arm over Quavo's shoulders. The older man groaned and rolled his eyes at his nephew. It was takeoff's fault they were there in the first place. He was the genius that came up with the bet while they were playing basketball. He bet him that if Quavo and his team won takeoff would hand over the keys to the new Benz that he just bought but if they lot Quavo had to do whatever he chose as a punishment. The game was going fine at first until offset decided that he would fuck up on purpose just so that Quavo would get the punishment.

"Man let's get this stupid shit over with," Quavo replied.

He walked into the office with takeoff and offset on his heels. He signed in at the front desk and sat down in the waiting room. It was nearly empty in there except for a couple of women who were sitting and talking amongst themselves.

"Why are you making me do this? Like, what do you gain from me donating sperm?" he looked over at his nephew who was still treating the whole thing like a joke.

"You're not donating it. They're gonna take the same and tell you what your count is," he replied.

"You have to be the most immature person on the entire planet," Quavo said to him.

"The thing I'm enjoying most is that this is all making you so angry. You're jittery like it's ants in your pants and it's so funny." takeoff said laughing.

"Something is wrong with you," Quavo said to him. "Both of you," he said looking over at offset.

"Hey, I'm only here cause I didn't have anything else to do today." offset sat back in his chair.

A nurse came into the waiting room and called for me to go to the back. I got up from my chair and takeoff stood up behind me. "Where the hell are you going?" I asked him.

"That nurse was cute," he said.

"sit down," Quavo said to him.

"Good luck in there." takeoff said laughing again.

"Don't miss the cup bruh," offset added in

"Man, both of yall shut up," Quavo said to them.

Quavo POV

The nurse that came and got me out the waiting room seemed a little...off. The first red flag for me was when she called me the wrong name because she'd grabbed the wrong chart from the desk. After she went and got the right one and couldn't find the 'quiet room' that she was supposed to bring me to.

"I'm sorry, I just started here and I'm still having trouble finding my way around," she explained.

"As long as you put me in a room that's empty we ain't one have a problem lil mama," I said.

She turned around and looked at me over her shoulder and smiled but when he did that she tripped over her own feet and nearly fell on the floor. I pressed my lips together and held in a laugh. She found an empty room and opened the door so that I could walk inside. She told me where the cup was and the 'materials' where in case I needed them. There was even a porn playing on a small tv.

I held the cup in my hands and looked around the room. I read my name on the ample cup then looked over at the tv. "Man, what the fuck did I get myself into."