The End

Michelle

Our honeymoon was amazing, and the private time was a much-needed thing. I spend so much time taking care of D'lylah and Quavo does so much working that I didn't realize how much we needed time for just the two of us. It was easy falling back into life after that. I went back to my practice which was getting twice as many clients now that I was connected to a celebrity. It's like my relationship unlocked the door into the world of celebrity clientele that I probably would have never had access to before.

Quavo

The honeymoon was cool, but we may have gotten a little ahead of ourselves. I didn't understand why everyone kept talking about birth control and all that shit after we had D'lylah and my sisters and them kept saying that we should be careful, but I know now cause a month and a half after the honeymoon we found out that Michelle was pregnant again. She wants another girl but personally I'm hoping for a boy. I might lose my mind if I gotta buy another tutu or hair ribbon. D'lylah is still damn near bald and Michelle keeps buying ribbons for her hair. I need another boy in the house before I lose my mind.

Takeoff

I invited Taylor to the wedding and she stood me up. I decided that I would stop chasing behind her cause she was never going to give me a real chance. We ended up becoming real good friends though and after a while she finally revealed to me that she doesn't even like guys. She could have told me that way earlier but she said she didn't want to hurt my feelings. She ended up introducing me to her cousin Rosita, and we really hitting it off.

Offset

Watching Michelle and quavo relationship makes a nigga wanna go donate sperm and find a wife.

Treet

I told my idiot of a little brother to wrap it up after my niece came but he didn't listen and now they gonna have two kids less than two years apart. He thinks it's hard now but wait until he has two, two-year olds running around his house. I'm proud of my brother and the man he turned into throughout this entire thing. He's still annoying but he's really matured a lot. 

Author's note: 

i hope you all enjoyed this story. when i first started it i didnt think that you guys would like it as mush as you would, but all good things would come to an end. pleas continue to read, vote, and comment on my other stories and i will have more coming soon for you guys.