Don't Push It

Quavo

I was sitting on the sofa watching tv by myself. Michelle fell asleep about an hour ago and I didn't want to get up and leave. She sat u on the sofa and for a second I thought she was awake but I guess not because she laid all the way down on the sofa and put her legs over my lap and continued to sleep.

"You might get mad at this but we'll have to do this either way," I said even though I knew that she was still sleeping. I took my phone from my pocket and went to the camera. The way that she was laying on her side you could clearly see that she was pregnant and the way that she was laying her hair was falling over her face so it was covered. I snapped a picture and posted it to my Instagram story. I hadn't even set my phone down for a full minute and it was going crazy. I didn't answer any calls until I got on from my mom.

"Is that her?" she asked me.

"Yeah ma," I said.

"And you hanging out with her?" she asked.

"Yeah, she's alright. Kinda has an attitude but it ain't nothing I can't deal with me." I said.

"Son," she said.

"Yes, ma'am?" I asked.

"Don't fuck this up," she said. "I swear if you fuck this up I'm gonna kill you."

"You say that like it's always me," I said.

"Most of the time it is." She replied.

"Alright, ma I hear you," I said. I hung up the phone and went back to my Instagram and just like I thought somebody sent a screenshot to the shaderoom already. I only looked at some of the comments because most of what I saw was negative. There were a few heart eye emojis and the bunch but most of it wasn't nice at all. I wrote my own comment and posted it under the picture.

Quavohuncho: anybody got something bad to say about her can dm it to me so I can cuss you out personally

Michelle slept for a few more hours and when she finally woke up I told her that I was gonna leave. I had to get to the studio before the night was over. She still looks like she was sleepy when she walked me to the door.

"Alright, I'll talk to you later," I said to her.

"Alright," she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around me. yeah, she still had to be sleepy. I hugged her back and then left eh apartment.

Michelle

I was sleeping and my phone was buzzing like crazy. Quavo had left earlier and I had been trying to go back to sleep ever since but it doesn't look like that was going to happen. I grabbed my phone and looked at the screen. There was a bunch of messages from Jasmin.

"What the hell?" I opened it and she'd sent me a screenshot from Instagram of a picture of me while I was sleeping. I went and messaged Quavo. He had to be the one who took it cause no one else was here.

Me: Why you taking pictures of me sleeping you dick

Quavo: you can't see our face

Me: it doesn't matter you didn't ask

Quavo: come on. We not really gone argue about this right. It's not good for the baby

Me: you're pushing it

Quavo: I'm serious. It'll be gone by this time tomorrow cause it'll delete on its own and I don't follow you and you aren't tagged. There's no way that anyone will find you.

Me: if they do I'm gonna beat you. Like seriously.

Quavo: I understand baby mama

Me: don't push it!

Quavo; :)

I rolled my eyes and set the phone down on the sofa. I don't know if he's growing on me or something but I'm letting him get away with too much. It's like he can charm his way out of anything. "headed down the wrong road already."