chapter 3

(a/n: are you happy now fam)

Steven looked around. He was in a strange black and white room that looked like a house. "am I having that weird lapis dream again?" he asked himself. A bang sounded behind him, he turned around to see that a door that wasn't there before, was wide open. There was nothing else to do so Steven decided to go through the door, bracing himself for whatever fucked up shit was behind it.

He was in his house again. But something felt.. off. It was eerily silent. The lights and the TV were off, and the only source of light was the fireplace that was lit for some reason, which was odd, since it was summer. He saw a small humanoid shape hunched over the fireplace. 

As Steven approached the shape, he noticed the creature had long hair, blue skin, and a dress. 

A Gem.. Steven thought.

"Sapphire..?" asked Steven. What he thought was Sapphire then turned around, and he realized.. it wasn't Sapphire. It was her fursona.

Steven let out a scream of terror. This was even more terrifying than the many times he almost died. 

His eyes flew open. "Phew, it was only a dream." he said, but when he walked downstairs he was greeted with the sight of Sapphire, shapeshifted into her fursona, yiffing. His life right now was worse than all the furry porn Steven had ever read.  

"OKAY I NEED SOME FRESH AIR." said Steven, and he kicked the door open, and ran down the steps onto the beach.

After walking down the boardwalk for about five minutes, Steven heard the familiar sound of Mayor Dewey's van.

"MAY-OR DEW-EY"  It screeched. Steven looked up, and noticed the van was behaving as if a drunk guy was driving it. Steven jumped out of the way just before it hit him. The van crashed into Beach Citywalk Fries. Ronaldo ran out of the shop with his phone, taking pictures and screaming "IvE gotta Get THis FoR My blOgGg !1!!1"  

As Steven stepped closer to the van, he could hear strange noises coming from the backseat. He opened the back door to see the most horrifying thing he had ever laid eyes on. Steven wished he had never opened that door.

"Pearl, what the fuck?!" Screamed Steven. Inside the van, Mayor Dewey and Salt Mom were kissing, passionately. Mayor Dewey had no shirt on, and he was about to take his pants off  when Steven closed the door, not wanting to see any more of this madness.

He ran back home to the temple. But as he was walking up the stairs, he could hear Crawling by Linkin Park playing very loudly. He was starting to regret his decision to come home. Steven closed his eyes, bracing himself for whatever Sapphire was doing this time..

 Steven closed his eyes, bracing himself for whatever Sapphire was doing this time

Sapphire had gone emo too.

"Oh god, now she's emo, and a yiffing furry?" Steven whispered.

"CRRRAWWLLING IN MMYYY SSKKKIIIIIN" Sapphire screeched, she seemed confident in her singing even though she was singing a little earlier than the actual song, probably her future vision messing her up.

Steven climbed up the stairs to his room. Maybe Crying Breakfast Friends would take his mind off things.