chapter 4

(a/n: listen to crawling while reading this chapter. trust me, it makes it so much funnier)

Steven stared at the TV, unable to concentrate because of Sapphire's screeches. She was yiffing and singing Linkin Park at the top of her lungs (even though Gems don't have lungs) at the same time. Then she just started screaming.

Steven finally decided to ask what was wrong. "What is your problem, Sapphire?!" He asked the tiny blue lesbian.

"I CANT LIVE WITHOUT MY RUBY!"  Sapphire said angstily, while cutting her arms with a plastic knife. Crawling  was playing in the background the entire time. It all seemed like an overly-dramatic scene from an edgy fanfiction. 

Black mascara and tears ran down Sapphire's blue face. Steven knew she loved Ruby more than anything and all that stuff, but this was getting ridiculous. Steven grabbed the radio Sapphire was using to play music, and threw it out the window.

"IM DONE WITH THIS EMO SHIT!" screamed Steven, as Sapphire started cutting herself with the plastic knife again.

"No one understands me.. like Ruby did.." Sapphire whispered dramatically.

The sound of a Gem door opening then filled the room, and Steven turned around to see Ruby standing in the door. But something was different about her...

"FUCKI-" Steven started to scream, before Sapphire cut him off

"Ruby!" Sapphire yelled happily, in a non-emo way.

"Sapphire.. I'm so sorry.. our time apart was horrible. Lets fuse again." Ruby said edgily. Sapphire ran to her, and jumped into her arms. The two tiny space gays twirled around and dance for a few seconds, and a larger space gay began to form in a flash of light. Garnet had returned.

At first, Steven was relieved to see Garnet again. He always felt safe and protected when she was nearby.. but this wasn't the same Garnet that Steven knew and loved, oh no..

 but this wasn't the same Garnet that Steven knew and loved, oh no

"SHIT." said Steven.

"No one understands us.." said Garnet. "You will never understand me.. It's not a phase, Steven." she said, as she backed away, and entered her room.

"WHY IS EVERYONE GOING EMO?!"  Steven screamed to anyone who was listening. The only Gem who hadn't gone emo yet was Salty Bird. The emo-ness was spreading like some kind of disease.