Seventeen as dads

S. Coups: plays football with child and accidentally breaks child's collar bone. doctor said that his child can never walk or see again.

Jeonghan: one day when he was washing his child's hair he got the entire shampoo bottle shoved in his child's eye. child now is a shampoo dispenser.

Joshua: teaches his child religious things. child has been raised to heaven with joshua saying "thAT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME"

Woozi: teaches his child how to piano. got mad that his child was a dingas one day at playing it and threw the entire grand piano at his child.

Hoshi: has his child's eyes specially formed so that their eyes were 10 hour 10 minute. probably taught his child that the time was always 10:10.

Jun: wushus his child accidentally. didn't know how to cover up a murder so jun sold the child in a doll store.

DK: sunshine everywhere. there is no such thing as moon. there is no night. oNLY SUNSHINEEEEEEEEE. Gave his child the ultimate sunburn just from being around it.

The8: b-boys his child to the moon. One day he witnessed his child in a b-boying contest and his son got rekt so hard minghao had to send him away to somalia for shaming him.

Wonwoo: what

Mingyu: his child smells like beans and vomit all the time. Raised his kid on only ramyun and hamburgers.

Seungkwan: his child has grown into america's top model but got kicked out bc his engrish was so low quality and said "I lube beyonce" instead of "I love beyonce"

Vernon: his child is 7 it only got a few dollars. More like his child has only 2 pennies and tries to sell them.

Dino: michael jackson