Seventeen as types of hugs they'd give

S. Coups: tbh he looks like he gives really good hugs. he's probably really warm too. seungcheol is best hugger 10/10

Jeonghan: now jeonghan gives sweet hugs and he looks like he smells really good, but when you're getting comfortable in his embrace he'd probs push you to the ground and step on your face.

Joshua: josh probs gives comforting hugs. whether you had a shit day at work/school or the condom broke, he's your guy to hug.

Jun: oh jeez junhui looks like he gives nice hugs but he probs will sniff your hair and be weird. keep an eye on him.

Hoshi: soonyoung is too damn excited all the time, his hugs wouldn't even be hugs bc you'd turn into his jungle gym. 

Wonwoo: this dude gives soft hugs that last like 0.0028291919 seconds you wonder if he even hugged you at all.

Woozi: if you're shorter, he'd give a nice sweet hug. but if you're taller, he'll kick your knees and put his entire shoe in your mouth bc only jihpon can be the king here.

DK: gIVES BEST HUG YOU'VE EVER HAD LIKE HE'D E SO HAPPY AND THEN YOU'D BE HAPPY AND THEN he blinds you forever bc the sun is too bright.

Mingyu: pretty normal hug tbh. then he'd sneeze in your hair.

The8: shy hugs >//< what a bean minghao is. 

Seungkwan: his hugs are probs normal, but if for some reason you're vernon and you don't do aegyo, you can bet this boy will be all over you. 

Vernon: tbh hansol would give those one arm hugs and you'd be missing half the warmth. 

Dino: shY hUGS part 2. he's even beanier than minghao.