so you're that kind of drunk-Zene

(GENE'S P.O.V)

It was a normal day you know, me zenix and Sasha we're heading out to a party, get s***-faced, maybe get into a fight or even bring someone home for some heh, well, you know.
We're walking up to the house, teenagers sprawled everywhere, with red cups or other containers to hold alcohol in, despite what you might think, I'm not actually that big on the hole idea of alcohol, I mean it doesn't stop me from drinking it With Friends, but I never do it any other time. Not too long after walking into the house me and my other two Shadow Knights get separated in the sea of drunk and teenagers, so I decided they're​ probably having fun by themselves I go grab a drink, I seriously can't handle all these drunk kids yelling in my ear.
I walked​ up to the table filled with alcoholic beverages from beer to vodka to some weird bucket filled with probably Irene knows how many alcoholic substances, I decided to take a red cup downing it and taking another.After finishing that I suddenly hear chanting "Chug, chug, chug"being repeated over and over like a broken record. I follow the noise and make my way into the living room where crowd a of people were standing around one person, the person was too short from me to see above the crowd although I am a great height of six foot four, it's kind of hard with everyone's fists in the air. Soon everybody cheers signaling the person had finished the drink, the crowd around the person clears up a bit and I can finally see who it is, when I do my eyes widen, with my lips slightly parted in shock,
Zane ro'meave, a little shy emo nerd who hated social interaction with family of high stature, had an entire bottle of vodka dangling in his hands loosely. I can't believe it I just stared, he was wearing a tight black short sleeve shirt, air tight white pants with suspenders that had diamonds of black and purple, and his mask being discarded somewhere because I could see clearly now his bare face showing thousands of little farkles and dimples covering it. I couldn't​ help but blush at how cute he looked, okay yes I'm a dick to him, but I'm only being a dick because I want to protect him, I don't want him to get into the things that I do and always getting in trouble, I didn't want him to go to parties or sleep around, I wanted him to stay innocent, not be choking down an entire bottle of vodka, but I couldn't help but be enticed by this new side of him.

Sorry guys this is part 1, I'll put up part 2 tomorrow considering it's too damn late at night and I need sleep so sorry and I hope you enjoyed Reese's Pieces everyone~