what happened behind the Emerald ( Zane x Aaron x Travis part one maybe )

( just a heads up this is before Aphmau and Aaron got together and Travis just moved in with the guys also word count 2512 you have been warned )

Zane's POV

Beep beep beep

Those were the first sounds I heard as I opened my eyes,
my arm lazily falls on top of my alarm clock as I hit the snooze button, I sat up like a vampire from its coffin and stretched.
giving a yawn, I threw my legs over the side of my bed as I got up, my rinkled pajamas that consists of a very large grey long sleeve shirt that shows off one shoulder,
and my pinkie cake boxer briefs that say sweet cakes on the butt, HEY dont judge me,
when I bought it all I could see was the front with her cutsie stamp, anyways,
I make my way into my side bathroom, brushing my teeth and my very fluffy coal black hair making sure it cover my milky blind eye.
I head down stairs and pour myself a cup of milk, and grab few jelly biscuits placing the on a plate, putting them on my coffee table and turning on the tv to the cartoon channel, sadly my little horses isn't on, but my second favorite show is, its called Ben Benn, and Benny, its a cute show that I really love, I sit down and drink some milk everything going fine.
untill my head is hit with an unnatural pain, I hold my head, tears forming in my eyes, My eyes were blacking out all I could see is darkness, but then I see two different people, both looked to be in different places but they seemed to be feeling what I am, white and green surrounding them like a picture, but all I could make out was colours white black red green..that's all I could get untill it suddenly stopped. I gasped for air I didn't know I needed and looked down at my shaky hands, what was that..I was to in a panic to think I just threw on whatever was closest which was a pair of black ripped jeans, and went out the door not caring about my shirt, but I could snag my mask before I left towards my brothers house, it was nice out the sun greeting me kindly, but just like a teenage girl in a fight it seemed nice but can ruin me any second, stupid sensitive skin.
I was a house down from my brothers shared house and there seemed to be a moving truck, my brother and his roommates were unloading things " Baby brother its great to see you!! " my older brother Garroth said as he hugged me with the power of seven men, nearly crushing me, " hmm baby brother isn't that your pj shirt? " He questioned. I get out of his grip and look up at him, dammit why was I the only one to get our mothers genes in full, Im so damn short, I stopped complaining to myself and spoke " yes do you have a problem with that? " I spoke crossing my arms, he pouted at me " yes but thats not important why did you come to see me brother " before I could answer little Laurence came walking by and gave me a bitch face " what are you doing here one eye " he hissed. " Laurence be nice " my brother told sternly " woah Zane's up this early must be important " they're blue haired friend also known as Dante stepped in I growled and spoke, trying to change the topic " why is there a moving truck here " I said nudging my head to the large truck " oh right baby brother we have a new roommate he is an old friend of Dante's he really nice you should meet him " my brother chirped, holding my arm, Dante spoke up " actually I think they met before Garroth, in high school? ". I looked at him confused I dont remember much about high school since it was hell for me, I can only remember a few thing, all of which were regrets and triumphs, but mostly regrets. A new male merged from the door to the house, his white hair crisp but messy in a good way, his toxic green eyes lit up like a firework, he wore a green sweater and white shirt, his tan skin was great in the sun light and he looked to be about 5'11.
He came over to us probably not knowing why they stopped helping with the move, Dante put his arm around his shoulder when he came up to us, " Zane this is Travis, Travis Zane hope you guys will get along " he looked at me his eye sparkling more, he gave me a smirk and took my hand kissing it, I blushed and he spoke his voice making my knees weak " its a pleasure to meet such a beautiful girl-" smack!! I smacked him, thats all I needed to hear to hate him forever.

Travis POV

it was early in the morning and time for me to finnaly start moving my stuff into my new shared house, it was nice getting a fresh start, I met Dante's friends Ill be living with and they are really cool dudes, I parked the truck in front of they're house, of course they were in the truck with me we got coffee before hand so we would be ready to go.
The chatter of the car didn't stop as we started to unload everything, as I placed my first box in the basement where my room is located I felt a sharp pain hit my head, I crouched down and held my head so much pain was taking over, my eyes began to black out for moments all I could see was darkness, but then two images came to view, two people one was in a kitchen and one on a couch, one had darker skin, and the other was as pale as a ghost, but they both had dark hair, I could remember the few things Like the colour of they're skin and hair and they're area they were in but nothing eles. As the pain stopped my vision came back, I looked to my hands to see my grey skin showing, I hid my hands under my sleeves when I felt someone shaking me, I looked up to see a large blonde shaking my shoulders, he looked concerned.
I stood back up rubbing me head " are you ok Travis " the sweet heart known as Garroth, asked rubbing my back " Yeah Im cool man just a bad head ache " but I knew it was more, both Dante and Laurence came down into the room dropping off boxes, I told Garroth I was fine so he gave me a pat on the back and went back up stairs.
" Hey bro you ok " Dante said his indigo ocean eyes looking at me, " Yeah I'm good hey can you guys give me a sec? I just wanna look where I want to put stuff " Laurence had no objections as he put the heavy box down and headed back up stairs, Dante looked at me once more and headed up as well.
I took a breath and calmed myself down I looked at my phone and decided to head back up seeing as they are taking way to long to bring stuff down, I head out the front door looking around finnaly seeing them talking to this really cute goth chick, she had short black hair but it looked softer then clouds, her pale blue eye matched her pale skin like the sky, her shirt was slightly over her shoulder drooping you could see freckles dotting her skin, and she had ripped jeans and grey shoes on.
Her eyelashes were long and full, I wanted to see the rest of her face but she hid most of it behind a mask and a tuff of hair? I walked over to the group and Dante put his arm around me, " Zane this is Travis, Travis Zane hope you guys will get along " I smirked and took her hand kissing it, like a gentlemen I spoke in the most seductive way I could " its pleasure to meet such a beautiful girl- "smack She smacked me dead in the face, I pouted and rubbed my cheek, a clear hand print there " WHAT WAS THAT FOR!! " she spoke her voice very deep " Im not a girl you creep " I looked up confused I put my attention on Garroth who looked more mad the Zane, " Travis remember when I said my baby brother lived on this street " he said through gritted teeth.
I nodded still confused " thats him.." he said stepping slightly in front of Zane, what no way a guy cant look that feminine right???, I stood up straight and started to apologize " Im so sorry you just have really feminine hips and hey Im an ass man what would you hav- " smack this time over my mouth to stop my ranting, I looked to see it was Dante's hand, he looked scared " hey hey Garroth it was a mistake d-dont blame him too hard you know hes not all there " I said a muffled HEY! and looked over to Garroth who gave a cheerful smile.
" Its okay everyone makes mistakes! " He smiles, Zane huffed behind him and didn't look at me, his attention was brought behind him.
I looked over his shoulder to see a man dressed in black his hood up and his jacket open, showing off his bare chest and Abs, he brought his attention to Zane then to me from what I could see Zane was blushing and so was I, he was one hot fellow I decided to stop him, once he was beside Zane and Garroth moving in between the two, " hey Im Travis I just moved in nice to meet you " I said holding out my hand to him, he looked taken aback but shook my hand firmly, " Aaron " Aaron said Zane looked at him and me pushing his mask further up his face, Garroth bumped Zane over when Laurence from what I heard used a pick up line, Zane place his hand on both of us and I feel a large shock,
I could tell the felt it too we all looked at each other and it became clear...

Aaron's POV

I woke up early like usely and got dressed, putting on running gear and
Headed out ' Ill make breakfast after ' I started my run looking across from my house was a dark a gloomy one, only one person lived in it and honestly I wouldn't ask for another hes just so..I cant put it into words on how I feel about the gothic boy.
I started my jog and the image of him wouldn't leave my mind, his snow white skin, his one shimmering diamond eye, and the way he hids his face just makes me want to see it more,
he dresses in larger clothing because of that he looks a bit chubby but honestly hes very skinny alittle too skinny maybe he cant cook well and doesn't like take out.
he still looks as young as he did in high school is uncanny, he hasn't grown an inch its honestly really c-cute, I remember the one time I was able to be his partner in health l, we had to take care of a robot baby thing, it was weird but it was worth it.
Zane got so cute and motherly after a week of taking care of it, at first he acted like he hated it but he opened up, he even came to my house alot that was a huge bonus..but I knew he didn't like me he liked that wannabe bad boy, so I went for someone eles.. I never got over him, I even live on the same block as him.
I rest for a moment and look at my phone, ' I should head back ' I head back to my house I see a truck just pull up to the guys house after I passed, once I get to my house I look over and see Zane's house lights are on, just in time I see him from his living room window, setting something down.
I go back inside take my shoes off and decided to make some breakfast,
I grabe a pan but stop dropping it to the floor and holding my head in pain, I place a hand on the counter to steady myself as my eye sight went black and two images popped up, of two people, one I know too well and one I can just barely remember.
One is Zane hes holding his head in pain and the other is a kid who went to high school with me and Zane, I remember he was Aphs friend same unique white hair and tan skin, they both seemed to be in the same pain, and for some reason it felt like they could see me too, the image went black and my sight was regained as the pain stopped.
I looked down to pick up the silver frying pan, but what I saw shocked me, my ears were out and when I looked behind me so was my tail, I quickly got rid of them and went to the fridge, ' dammit out of milk again ' I put on my hoody covering my face and head out.
I sniff the air, Zanes scent fills my nose I look to head of me and see the back of him and Garroth, I could see Laurence and Dante as well but there was another person, I couldn't see they're face do to Garroth being so damn big.
I continue to walk towards them I could cross the street to avoid whatever is going on but I really want to try and talk to Zane or even just bump shoulders with him, I get closer and Zane notices me, I put my head down blushing like crazy still walking untill a white haired male stopped me " Hi Im Travis i just moved in nice to meet you " I was shocked by his actions and got a good look at him, tan skin white hair green eyes, this is the guy from my vision, I shake his Hand firmly and I see he takes notice " Aaron " I said back, all of a sudden Zane is bumped into us my heart nearly exploded when he touch me, but then I felt a shock I could tell they all felt it too, and I could see realisation on both of they're faces, something is connecting us together but the questions are...who or what and why is this.

Welp I though this was just ganna be a short thingy but honestly I wanna continue it tell me what you guys think in the comments welp hope you like it Reese Pieces guys