(Zane mermaid X Travis) my long lost treasure

(2240 words be prepared)

This was inspired by
yaolgirl379

The poor child needed this I hope this makes you feel better

#prayforcatmom

(Third person POV)

Travis valcrum, you might know him
Powerful successful businessman,
He runs the most largest company
In southern region,
His building being the largest building in all of Phoenix drop towering over everything as if he was a God over all else.

And honestly Travis was a God above all else, that's how people viewed him,
how people treated him,
Sure his ways were harsh to his workers, but people look past that, because the people who see him in the public eye only see him as a carrying gorgeous man.

In no way could he have done harm to anyone,
Travis sat there staring out the window, as he sits in his leather chair and stares out at the many lights that make up the city,
The view is nice yes, but Travis found
It unamusing.

He could care less for all the lives that live below him, all the heartbeats and breaths thousands of people take every second, he could care less for all their lives the only life he ever cared about was the one that gave him life.

The woman who raised him, the woman who taught him how to love how to care, the woman who died when he was young, the woman who died, who died because of him his father would always say.

Travis took a sip of his wine trying to ease the pain as thoughts and memories soon flooded in from his past.

"Mom, why doesn't father show love like you do"a young Travis looked up as his mother as she read from the story book she held in her hands, while Travis was bundled up in a small bed, fingers only peeking over the covers as the rest of his body was engulfed in the warm blankets.

"Darling your father is incapable of doing so, he only ever should love for me, I do believe the only reason why he hasn't left me is because I didn't give up, he always disowned people on the spot but I was the one person who was persistent" Travis Mother spoke, voice like Silk rapping the child's nerves into a small bundle squeezing it so tight that it disappears.

Travis always took that into consideration, those words only filling his mind when he was to think of his father, and when his mother died his father gotten much worse,
"YOU'RE THE ONLY REASON WHY SHE'S DEAD, SHE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE RIGHT NOW IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU, YOU PATHETIC WASTE OF SPACE, YOU'RE NOT MY SON AND WILL NEVER BE!!" Travis father screamed at him as he threw him across the room.

Travis shook that thought out of his head, he didn't need to think about his father he had everything, money, Fame and women quaking at the knees when they see him,
he didn't need anyone to be successful.

Of course this didn't make him let go of the past,
The first thing Travis did when he got his Newfound Fortune,
He finally got a place for his mother to rest peacefully, his father never paid for her funeral he never paid for anything, Travis couldn't remember a time where his father had done anything good for anyone else other than himself.

Travis finish the last few cups of his red wine before standing up and walking over to the Hotel bathroom,
He stood in from the mirror running his fingers through his Frozen hair, his green eyes shimmering, and his skin tan and glowing, Travis fixed the forest green tie that was on his black suit, he straighten out all the wrinkles that were on his suit by pulling the bottom in one swift motion, he was finally ready to go and do a little 'shopping'.

He exited his hotel room locking the door behind him using the key card he then put into his pocket,
He walk to the elevator and push the button waiting for the movable room to get to his floor, it finally opened and the bellhop was there, "excuse me sir I would like to be on the floor the banquet is being held"Travis spoke his voice kind as he held a sweet smile, all fake of course.