Hello 2012

Phil's pov

"Baby boy. You have to relax-" I tried, as Dan paced around the kitchen. He opened the fridge, trying to find his beloved left over chinese food from last night.

"The fans know! And you are seriously telling me to calm down?!" He snapped, slamming the fridge door shut.

"Look, we can make up some lie. I'm sorry that photo went out. We could just say we were drunk and you wanted to sleep on me. I don't know." I tried calming him down but I knew Dan wouldn't let this go. He never lets anything go anymore.

"This is going to ruin everything! Why did PJ have to take that fucking photo of us?! He's a fucking asshole." Dan grumbled; I sighed at my partner's behavior. PJ didn't mean to post it and I already accepted his apology. But I know how Dan is and I know he won't be accepting the apology anytime soon.

"Daniel. Sit at the table. I will make you a bottle. You need to relax." I told him sternly; he blinked a couple times. He didn't want to listen. He wanted to keep yelling at me. I'm glad he was venting instead of locking himself out in his room though.

"Sit down, baby. Please." I asked him softly; he finally sat at the table, opening up his Chinese food.

"Good boy. Now I want you to eat your dinner and we can go take a nap, okay?" I suggested; he stabbed his fork into the fried broccoli on his plate.

"Thanks, Phil." He mumbled; I kissed his cheek, messing up his hair a little.

"Strawberry milk?" I asked him; he nodded his head. I turned to get one of his baby bottles out of the cabinet.

"Eat all your food, baby. I know how hungry you are. You haven't ate all day." I said gently to the man playing with his food. He sighed, dropping his fork on his plate.

"I- I'm gaining weight.. the fans said I was. I want to get in shape." He stuttered; I noticed his eyes welling up with tears and I quickly pulled him in my arms.

"You can't do it this way! Skipping meals? Are you kidding me? If you want to be in shape, you need to do it the healthy way." I exclaimed, kissing the boy's forehead.

"Can I have a salad instead? I promise I will eat it. I just.. I can't eat this, Phil. It's like 700 calories and I already went past 1,200 yesterday-" He whimpered; I just continued petting his hair as he cried into my clothed shoulder.

I was finally getting him to vent. Although, it breaks me to see him cry, he was clinging to me and letting all of his emotions out.

"You are stunning. Eat the rest of the veggies and I will make you a salad. But you have to promise me you will eat it. I'm fine with you watching your weight, but the way you are doing it scares me." I told him sternly; he just nodded his head.

"Go to my room and lay down. I want you to turn on a movie and relax. I will bring your salad to you." I picked the boy up from his chair, but he instantly attached himself to me.

     "Carry me." He mumbled; I carried him to my bedroom as he wrapped himself tightly around my waist.

     "Daddy.. Please take care of me. I don't want to adult today." He begged; I rubbed his back, before laying him down on my bed.

      "Of course, sweetheart." I said gently; he grabbed my hand needily, stopping me from leaving his side.

      "I need to make your food, baby. You need food in your tummy." I pecked his cheek and he finally let go of me, allowing me to make his meal.

         Dan was breaking out of his shell. He was slowly getting into his headspace which was a goal.

          "Hi daddy." The boy giggled, wrapping his arms around my waist. He pecked my neck, as I continued making his food.

          "Daniel. I told you to lay down." I sighed, as he cuddled his face into the back of my neck.

         "I miss you." He mumbled; he let go of me once I began putting salad ingrediants away.

          "Do you want goldfish too, love?" I asked him gently; he excitedly nodded his head.

           He sat at the table, as I proceeded to give him his food.

          "Daddyyy. I don't like this ranch." The boy whined; he's such a picky eater in little space. I should had expected this from him.

          "Baby, you promised me you would eat it. Be a good boy and try to eat it for daddy, okay?" I asked gently; the boy nodded and proceeded to eat with a grimace on his face.

         "Daddy. Can we go to the kitty road with all the cute kitty cats?" Dan asked with his puppy eyes.

         "If you eat all your dinner, you can have some ice cream and we can definitely go to the kitty road." I compromised; Dan giggled and resumed eating. He was definitely a much more behaved little than a couple years back.

        I think it has a lot to do with his maturity. That was the main problem Dan and I had. He would purposely embarrass me in public because he thought it was funny and he would drink a lot which made him act even worse.

        "I done! KITTY TIME!" The boy said excitedly; tackling me in a hug. I swung him around a little causing him to squeal.

        I grabbed my keys and we left the house, while Dan clung to my arm.

        "Can we get a kitty? Please?" Dan asked excitedly; I kissed his forehead.

          "No, Danny. We are just going to pet them." The boy didn't argue and continued dragging me to my car.

        "We can have a family! I want a kitty so bad, daddy. I've been good AND I HASN'T GOTTEN ANY SPANKIES." Dan exclaimed; I smiled at bis cuteness.

         "I will think about it, baby boy."

-----------
Prologue
------------

I thought I would start this book out and some cute fluff and kind of an opener for whats to happen. My next chapter will be longer but everyone has been BEGGING me to post something ❤ -Madcatlady